Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Not at all comparing Ross to Tekashi but for me personally Ross being a CO wasn’t as bad as when he was shown a picture of himself, denied it was him, and if memory serves claimed Trick Daddy photoshopped it.

When the pic was real the whole time. That’s some next level sucker **** IMO.

That's what he said was his biggest mistake in the book. He said someone from his team initially made a statement for him denying it before they even ran it across him first. He said he just rode with it cause of what they did but in hindsight wish he didn't.

He said it was never a secret from anyone in his life and nobody thought it was a big deal. He even said Gunplay was mad that he couldn't get a job there because of his record lol

Tank biting Karate Chop with “Shots Fired”, and having success with it, will never not be funny :lol:. Same damn song. Future....influential :pimp:

Shots fired was hilarious and wild random...but still a banger at the same time :pimp: , Tank was ( and still is) wildin :lol:

I just think Ross whole image is CB4. Only he's not a good actor. He's like Onyx. Dudes are always in character trying too hard, to be a tough guy or cool.

From football player, to CO, to ghostwriting in snug jerseys to being the BOSS. In what period of time did you become this mafiaso don?

He gets respect because of his product and being able to rap and putting out good music, but all the other side stuff is just lame. Real tough guys don't have to try that hard.

I still remember the summer after 4th grade and going to day camp at the Y. The bus driver was taking us to Willson Woods and either the bus driver himself or hot97 was running this back like crazy. Everyone was rapping along.

Salute to Hov. It’s great to see the goats out here aging gracefully and paving the way for future generations to take hip hop further. Happy bday to the god emcee. :smokin

Nah the drake portion of Joe odcast has me in tears :lol: :lol: :lol:

dude really outchea with several teen friendships

They covered it? LMAO I woulda thought they woulda ignored that ****

Budden never getting that interview though

Some of these artist are placed under him by the label. They used TI as the imprint like with Bob and Iggy.

I don't think he found Travis.

Nah this false bro lol

Majority of the time Iggy was over there at Grand Hustle he was tryna find her a major deal/distribution. She ended up signing to Island Def Jam to release her album.

Shane Morris found Travis, a few ppl put their bids in, he ended up signing w Tip and they did his deal through Epic and then a lil while later he did a production deal with Kanye. I don’t think Grand Hustle was partnered up with any majors as a imprint during this time either

You gotta remember tho, TI not just over there wheeling n dealing himself, he got Jason Geter behind him, that’s like his Biggs/Dame type figure. He’s a big part of basically anything TI has ever done :lol:

Nah this false bro lol

Majority of the time Iggy was over there at Grand Hustle he was tryna find her a major deal/distribution. She ended up signing to Island Def Jam to release her album.

Shane Morris found Travis, a few ppl put their bids in, he ended up signing w Tip and they did his deal through Epic and then a lil while later he did a production deal with Kanye. I don’t think Grand Hustle was partnered up with any majors as a imprint during this time either

You gotta remember tho, TI not just over there wheeling n dealing himself, he got Jason Geter behind him, that’s like his Biggs/Dame type figure. He’s a big part of basically anything TI has ever done :lol:

Ummmmm, TI admitted this a few months ago when they went back and forth.

That's what he said was his biggest mistake in the book. He said someone from his team initially made a statement for him denying it before they even ran it across him first. He said he just rode with it cause of what they did but in hindsight wish he didn't.

He said it was never a secret from anyone in his life and nobody thought it was a big deal. He even said Gunplay was mad that he couldn't get a job there because of his record lol

I've spent quite a bit of time in Miami. It wasn't a secret. Which makes it all that much more absurd.

If he's owning it now I can respect that but that was some clown **** I never really got past.

Avery Storm bodied "Rich Off Cocaine" though :lol:

Had to pay for Reasonable Doubt because I never thought it would be available on Apple Music. Even if everything else got hosted on other platforms I thought he’d keep RD a tidal exclusive. :lol: :smh:

Not mad at it though.

Working as a CO for 6 months as a kid is COMPLETELY different from what 69 did. G T F O H :lol:

Yall just go out your way to hate some dudes while not holding other dudes to the same standards just cause you like their music better.
I don't think people realize that most of these COs and other lower paying gov't jobs are poor people from the hood etc. Having a job shouldn't preclude you from anything, and the way some of ya'll talk like you around it should know better.

Nah this false bro lol

exactly. TI shouts out Jason Geter soooooooo much

Nah this false bro lol

exactly. TI shouts out Jason Getee

I don't think people realize that most of these COs and other lower paying gov't jobs are poor people from the hood etc. Having a job shouldn't preclude you from anything, and the way some of ya'll talk like you around it should know better.

exactly. A lot of old school hustlers had square jobs back in the day. And hustled on the side. Hell, look at all these crooked cops who steal money and drugs from stash houses......

drake is a perv..hes no different than r Kelly he's just grooming them/putting his bid in for when they're of age

comparing son to r kelly is wild. One has documented proof of their wrongdoings and one has reactionary people on the internet making a claim

you all are really trying to pin that man as a pedophile without any proof or evidence?

that’s some wild ****, fam.

comparing son to r kelly is wild. One has documented proof of their wrongdoings and one has reactionary people on the internet making a claim

you all are really trying to pin that man as a pedophile without any proof or evidence?

that’s some wild ****, fam.

Comparing people isn't always about things being 100% the same between the two. If you've seen enough reports or stories about how some pedophiles work and how Kelly moved there are some similarities.
Sometimes it's not about an exact match but about things looking very similar.

and as far as the "no proof or evidence", Drake having a history of seemingly pining after underage girls in his music a few times and at least one confirmed story of him texting underage girls is a kind of proof. Not damning or concrete, but still some proof that there may be something there.

Back
Top Bottom