Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don’t cape or stan for homie. I’ve slandered him plenty of times on here.

I simply disagree with the social media reactionaries who reach for stories. Besides Teenage Fever, which is a reach to begin with, what other titles or lyrics suggest that he’s out here wildin’ like Kells?

Everyone is in agreement that it’s wild to be texting “I miss you so much” to a 13 year old girl. But wild =/= pedophile or pervert. Especially when we don’t have context of why that was said, or proof that anything further occurred. Those terms are too incendiary to be tossed around loosely.

I don’t cape or stan for homie. I’ve slandered him plenty of times on here.

I simply disagree with the social media reactionaries who reach for stories. Besides Teenage Fever, which is a reach to begin with, what other titles or lyrics suggest that he’s out here wildin’ like Kells?

Everyone is in agreement that it’s wild to be texting “I miss you so much” to a 13 year old girl. But wild =/= pedophile or pervert. Especially when we don’t have context of why that was said, or proof that anything further occurred. Those terms are too incendiary to be tossed around loosely.

Why are you texting multiple 13-15 year old girls? You don’t get the benefit of the doubt. It’s weird as hell. Then you read what women that have dealt with him have said about him. I truly believe he wants a young girl that isn’t tainted and that he can mold to his liking.

I’m semi joking with the tweets (the one about the favor instead of thank you’s is probably an indicator of how bruh really thinks though :lol:)

but there’s nothing to reach about when there’s already a 30+ year old man telling a 13 year old he misses her so much :lol: that ***** did all the reaching for me.

Lmao at ****** doing everything they can to absolve him of how weird this is bc he made a few songs they like.

If it was your 13 year old sister and a 33 year old ***** who works at Best Buy texting, you wouldn’t even have to hear the rest of the story before you started contemplating your next irresponsible move.

Last edited:
***** I don’t **** with Drake at all but to be calling dawg a pedophile and tryna use them tweets as some sort of proof is wild slanderous and make your argument weak as hell

***** I don’t **** with Drake at all but to be calling dawg a pedophile and tryna use them tweets as some sort of proof is wild slanderous and make your argument weak as hell

:lol:

Lmao at going hard to acknowledge the tweets as bogus but ignore the two teenagers he texts frequently and the “situationship” he had with Jimmy Jam daughter :rofl:

I’m reaching by posting these tweets but he not reaching for giving Millie Bobby brown boy advice when he was born 20 years before her ? :lol:

I miss you so much :lol:

Dude ain’t no pedophile but he definitely tryna keep him a roster as he get older

Back
Top Bottom