Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

A ol scary a** n**** think any and everything thing possible has an agenda to get them and that includes gays.

they’re normally bible idiots using christianity to defend their bs ideals, yet @ the same time, their lifestyles don’t 100% reflect the teachings of said religion.

religion got a lotta people mentally stunted.

my grandparents were holocaust survivors I have radical theory about the current state of our nation if anyone would like to hear it pm me who will survive in America who will survive in America who will survive in America.....

I probably shouldn't touch this for multiple reasons. Let me preface this by saying this theory makes sense to me but is debatable. The attack isnt on you directly on you per se, but on the continuation of the black race as a whole. Racial cleansing did not work. How else can they protect their majority status?

By curbing immigration (legal and illegal) and reversing roe v Wade. Those are the 2 biggest issues the GOP fights for, to maintain a white majority :lol:. That’s where we’re at right now. A lot of racist white people subscribe to the “great replacement” theory. Stephen Miller....Trumps senior national policy advisor recently got outed in his emails for trafficking in this stuff. The immigration policy they are aiming for is centered on the 1924 immigration law (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924) based on eugenics that they passed back then...to retain a white majority. The abortion issue is due to white people having low birth rates. You have congressmen and women letting it slip what it really is about. They see this as a “last stand” on white majority rule. Right now...we’re heading toward an apartheid state in America where a minority white ruling class is ruling a majority minority class due to gerrymandering, voter suppression, electoral college and economics.

Those are the real issues if you want to take time and look at what THEY let slip.

The mass shootings we’ve had recently all draw inspiration from this nonsense. They cite the same Books, literature and theories etc. Like the dude said a few posts up....watch HBO WATCHMEN!!!!

someone under 13 shouldnt even be engaging in activities that determine your sexuality, and making overt public signs of that lifestyle before you really know if thats the path you wanna embark upon is dangerous to no one else but the kid when he potentially grows up and doesn't wanna live like that. thats the point I'm making.

This is how I was thinking when Dwayne Wade and Gabby had his son parading around. It felt forced but Wade recently said he's known his son was feminine since he was 3 years old. He wasn't into the things other lil boys was into. If the kid is like that at that young of a age that's who he is. I still think they should guard him from certain things, same way you if you had a daughter that was 12-13.

By curbing immigration (legal and illegal) and reversing roe v Wade. Those are the 2 biggest issues the GOP fights for, to maintain a white majority :lol:. That’s where we’re at right now. A lot of racist white people subscribe to the “great replacement” theory. Stephen Miller....Trumps senior national policy advisor recently got outed in his emails for trafficking in this stuff. The immigration policy they are aiming for is centered on the 1924 immigration law (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924) based on eugenics that they passed back then...to retain a white majority. The abortion issue is due to white people having low birth rates. You have congressmen and women letting it slip what it really is about. They see this as a “last stand” on white majority rule. Right now...we’re heading toward an apartheid state in America where a minority white ruling class is ruling a majority minority class due to gerrymandering, voter suppression, electoral college and economics.

Those are the real issues if you want to take time and look at what THEY let slip.

The mass shootings we’ve had recently all draw inspiration from this nonsense. They cite the same Books, literature and theories etc. Like the dude said a few posts up....watch HBO WATCHMEN!!!!

you don’t need books or a damn HBO show to see this. It’s common sense. And also a derivative of people not caring or turning a blind eye. It’s clear as day. It will be similar to what has taken place in South America. They can use all the science they want, they cannot stop the inevitable. That‘s why most of them don’t want their daughters or sons dating or being attracted to minorities. They cannot stop their primal urges.

And as far as immigration, it’s mainly about these Mexican drug cartels pumping out all that DOPE that them (white people) are strung out on. That’s why they want a wall.

They’re OD’ing fast, low fertility, etc. all they have left is wealth. But said wealth can’t be passed down to a deceased or doped up lineage.

the average person doesn’t realize this yet, it’s in their face and clear as day.

they’ve also realized how Marijuana will not only help their race combat stress and anxiety, and cause less of them to die, they now will monetize off of it, just as they did tobacco.

Yep everything that they have been doing recently draws its inspiration from the turner diaries

This is how I was thinking when Dwayne Wade and Gabby had his son parading around. It felt forced but Wade recently said he's known his son was feminine since he was 3 years old. He wasn't into the things other lil boys was into. If the kid is like that at that young of a age that's who he is. I still think they should guard him from certain things, same way you if you had a daughter that was 12-13.
If your child is gay that's one, but taking them to a gay parade is where I have my issue. There's no telling what type of foul **** dude saw that day. I know when they had the parade in DC that **** is disgusting. I walked into it while my girl and I we were taking a walk one day. There's no reason why dudes should be naked in public only wearing thongs, glitter, and high heels and this isn't an exaggeration either

Look who are being set up as having the "agendas" against black men. Gays, black women, jews... Yeah spend time on that instead of the obvious right wing ruling class.

Gay men are part of that "right wing" too. White supremacists are on the "left wing" too. It's WS on many sides and all of them don't agree on everything, all their politics don't line up perfect but their all from the same tree with the same mindset towards black people.

but how can you make someone gay from being proud of who you are?

And I don't see this agenda. I don't feel threatened by gay men, my heterosexuality isn't threatened. So I don't see this attack on the straight black male. It's not teams where people are going to switch sides in free agency.

I see an attack on us period, but I don't find it based on sexuality. They aren't the ones with an agenda.

Bro everyday there's literally some articles or tweets from people with thousands of followers who agree.... about HETERO black males being the "problem" in the black community.

This isn't some made up thing at all, there is a concentrated effort by some in the LGTBQ to mask all hetero black men as hateful, misogynistic, ignorant & hateful people, and it comes to no surprise to me that these people are usually backed by liberal WHITE publications & companies. they vilify and try to rebrand any trait associated as masculine... as toxic and somehow damaging

Also i do think there's an agenda, however i don't think the agenda is to necessarily try and turn men into homosexuals... but rather highlight and control only one image of a gay black male... which is usually loud, ignorant & fully feminine.

who you decide to sleep with should have no bearing on your personality traits, so i don't understand how 95% of the images of gay black men always ends up with a grown man trying to act like a city girl.

You could be a gay black male & not talk in a high pitched voice, not be walking around with designer handbags, throwing on lipstick, mimicking every trait of women. But for some odd reason that is the image that is constantly shown to represent black gay men.

Hell even with straight black men whenever they want to show a man as care free or pleasant it is almost always a super feminized version, as if you ca't be vulnerable & caring as a black man w/o putting on a dress or laying in a pile of flowers.

They want Less Huey's more Deray's

you don’t need books or a damn HBO show to see this. It’s common sense. And also a derivative of people not caring or turning a blind eye. It’s clear as day. It will be similar to what has taken place in South America. They can use all the science they want, they cannot stop the inevitable. That‘s why most of them don’t want their daughters or sons dating or being attracted to minorities. They cannot stop their primal urges.

And as far as immigration, it’s mainly about these Mexican drug cartels pumping out all that DOPE that them (white people) are strung out on. That’s why they want a wall.

They’re OD’ing fast, low fertility, etc. all they have left is wealth. But said wealth can’t be passed down to a deceased or doped up lineage.

the average person doesn’t realize this yet, it’s in their face and clear as day.

they’ve also realized how Marijuana will not only help their race combat stress and anxiety, and cause less of them to die, they now will monetize off of it, just as they did tobacco.

Bruh...duh! I’m just plugging a great show :lol: 🤦🏾‍♂️. And the immigration thing really is about race. It’s not only immigration from the southern border they are curbing. They are attacking legal immigration status from countries they deem as “undesirable” or 45 put it.....”sht-hole” countries. They are literally structuring the legal immigration act from the wild OD racist 1924 one.

Most of the dope comes in legally from ports. Or is already here at the pharmacy.

Yep everything that they have been doing recently draws its inspiration from the turner diaries

Yup. Turner Diary and the Camp of the Saints.

If your child is gay that's one, but taking them to a gay parade is where I have my issue. There's no telling what type of foul **** dude saw that day. I know when they had the parade in DC that **** is disgusting. I walked into it while my girl and I we were taking a walk one day. There's no reason why dudes should be naked in public only wearing thongs, glitter, and high heels and this isn't an exaggeration either

That's another thing that people don't wanna talk about. It's been stories of all kinds harassment and just outta line **** going on at those things but it stays low key. People are scared to say anything about that community now even when it's facts. You homophobic or whatever title they wanna throw. If you gay be gay, cool but some of the over the top, "you better accept any and everything" mentality is ridiculous.

Bro everyday there's literally some articles or tweets from people with thousands of followers who agree.... about HETERO black males being the "problem" in the black community.

This isn't some made up thing at all, there is a concentrated effort by some in the LGTBQ to mask all hetero black men as hateful, misogynistic, ignorant & hateful people, and it comes to no surprise to me that these people are usually backed by liberal WHITE publications & companies. they vilify and try to rebrand any trait associated as masculine... as toxic and somehow damaging

Also i do think there's an agenda, however i don't think the agenda is to necessarily try and turn men into homosexuals... but rather highlight and control only one image of a gay black male... which is usually loud, ignorant & fully feminine.

who you decide to sleep with should have no bearing on your personality traits, so i don't understand how 95% of the images of gay black men always ends up with a grown man trying to act like a city girl.

You could be a gay black male & not talk in a high pitched voice, not be walking around with designer handbags, throwing on lipstick, mimicking every trait of women. But for some odd reason that is the image that is constantly shown to represent black gay men.

Hell even with straight black men whenever they want to show a man as care free or pleasant it is almost always a super feminized version, as if you ca't be vulnerable & caring as a black man w/o putting on a dress or laying in a pile of flowers.

It's a reason they would castrate us during lynchings.

^ Id like to ad also, to marginalize the black struggle. LGBT has usurped blacks as the face of oppressed people group and I have heard this was a concerted effort. (of course no one want to be the face o the oppressed) but this allows the power structure to easily ignore blacks further and show progress by answering and catering to the cries of the lgbt.

^ Id like to ad also, to marginalize the black struggle. LGBT has usurped blacks as the face of oppressed people group and I have heard this was a concerted effort. (of course no one want to be the face o the oppressed) but this allows the power structure to easily ignore blacks further and show progress by answering and catering to the cries of the lgbt.

and the ****ed up part about that is that i have spoken to many in the LGBTQ community who will quickly tell you that's there's still a racial divide within their community also. It's all "we have one goal" until it comes to issues specifically with black lgbtq & then wallah right back to being looked at as less then.

This is why i'm always looking crazy when i see black members of that community seem to embrace their gender over their race.

I remember some women mocking Nipsey's death because they claimed he was a "homophobe"........

Of course this isn't representative of the whole community, but there's a growing pocket of these type of people and they're the ones getting the speaking engagements, the slots on news networks, the magazing articles etc etc

Back
Top Bottom