Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

@Hahahaha thoughts? :nerd: :nerd:

37512334-7939-4E01-A84E-88C90978CB8D.jpeg

5FB64B2A-FAB5-4C53-90AD-B325AA79166C.jpeg

Corny and generic

You have to be a big Drake fan to get these over a pair over regular Timbs

delete1234 delete1234 :lol:

It’s Dark and and Hell is Hot does have a dated feel to it, but if

Without missing a beat. I never thought about it the way ninjahood ninjahood put it, but that’s spot on.

I hated Party Up at first, too. It was everywhere though so I eventually got used to it. Now I can listen and actually enjoy it.:lol:

After Slippin I could understand the Pac comparisons, that song got me through some ****

Drake gon have to start making stuff w/o his logo on it so ****** like ballerific could buy it and then when they find out it’s drake stuff they head explode :lol:

The only thing I like from those Boots is the hangtag, y’all can keep the rest

Bruh literally called a pair of shoes gay because of a logo

The hate is strong with that one

Charlamagne is not wrong, also that rush hour soundtrack was partially responsible for catapulting Jay-z and Dru Hill to their biggest releases of their careers.

At the same time people saying DMX ran 98 aren't wrong either. They both did.

Charlamagay def biased if he acting like jay z trash album being nominated for a Grammy means something. L

Rush Hour soundtrack helped and then that Annie sample cracked **** open, apparently he wrote the company himself and made up a whole fabricated childhood story to get the sample cleared lol

They were both hot as hell tho.

DMX was a new rapper that came thru and dropped a #1 debut (which also did 5m) and a #1 follow up (3m sold) the same damn year 6-7 months apart. Very few _'s come out the gate like that.

Saying that Jay took him on his tour is kinda skewing **** too imo, that was like a DEF JAM tour if anything

Rush Hour soundtrack helped and then that Annie sample cracked **** open, apparently he wrote the company himself and made up a whole fabricated childhood story to get the sample cleared lol

They were both hot as hell tho.

DMX was a new rapper that came thru and dropped a #1 debut (which also did 5m) and a #1 follow up (3m sold) the same damn year 6-7 months apart. Very few _'s come out the gate like that.

Saying that Jay took him on his tour is kinda skewing **** too imo, that was like a DEF JAM tour if anything
I may need to re-watch it but Backstage made it seem like they were kind of co-headliners, not sure that I agree with the idea of Jay just bringing X along for some shine. I mean **** he's on Hard Knock Life (Money, Cash, Ho's), that as a pretty big single as well

Back
Top Bottom