Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

These are pretty funny and reading the comments is great. I was kinda listening along too cause I never really listened to these songs like that either

Make it in general. Once the ****** reaching for a cheap joke about tips get their **** out the way, that thread could be lulz. :lol:
That **** so ******* corny

I like to clown nawghty as much as the next personn but those tipping "jokes" are played out and corny af. I already know who the lead candidate will be making those jokes, plethora of gifs too.

Why have I been getting these all the time the last week or two?

2121A463-12FF-4080-9A1E-4242C4FC95A2.png

Nah just more Twitter fingers

Ol hatin *** ***** :lol:

never understood the concept of caring how many “men” your loyal too or cool with. S**** sounds so gay. Like dawg, move on with your life. Life has seasons. Stop being concerned with “oh, my dawg change on me” “dudes ain’t loyal”. Meek got a permanent chip on his shoulder.

man is rap Baker Mayfield. Of course I’m a fan though

finessence finessence

don’t want my guy to miss out on a chance to slander the goat :smokin

I mean... he’s from ATLANTA.... Wouldn’t be surprised.... T.I. Is the forefather. If I’m a celebrity, I’m getting tested everytime I do something. Wasn’t she dating Diddy? Who likes men? She probably done passed all them germs to Few.

Hey, I have no problem with Future as an artist or person. His fans (ESPECIALLY the ones on Twitter) act like he don’t simp or trick. Or that he got took by Russell Wilson. Future be acting like he ain’t got feelings for these skuts, like yeah, really...

That boy better go to the CDC and get quarantined .

finessence finessence

don’t want my guy to miss out on a chance to slander the goat :smokin

I mean... he’s from ATLANTA.... Wouldn’t be surprised.... T.I. Is the forefather. If I’m a celebrity, I’m getting tested everytime I do something. Wasn’t she dating Diddy? Who likes men? She probably done passed all them germs to Few.

Hey, I have no problem with Future as an artist or person. His fans (ESPECIALLY the ones on Twitter) act like he don’t simp or trick. Or that he got took by Russell Wilson. Future be acting like he ain’t got feelings for these skuts, like yeah, really...

That boy better go to the CDC and get quarantined .

never understood the concept of caring how many “men” your loyal too or cool with. S**** sounds so gay. Like dawg, move on with your life. Life has seasons. Stop being concerned with “oh, my dawg change on me” “dudes ain’t loyal”. Meek got a permanent chip on his shoulder.

man is rap Baker Mayfield. Of course I’m a fan though

This totally went over your head

Back
Top Bottom