Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Wayne ain’t the best interview. He’s kinda condescending and difficult. I wouldn’t be surprised if he hints at potentially getting Charlamagne murdered. Looking forward to it though.

man I want that ***** to act exactly like he did in that deposition video. :rofl:

and 😭 at hinting at getting him murdered lmao that’s lowkey exactly what he did to that lawyer

“they can’t save you” lmao whoa relax u on camera *****

Bruh. This dynamic with Scream and Bank is so dope to me. Scream got the politically correctness down pat to properly preface questions and ensure the guests are cool. Then Bank the ***** who gonna cut through the bull**** and get to the real ****. :lol:

From him telling Quan "you know you shouldn't have did that dance"
To LA trying to give the cookie cutter answer when asked if he ****s with Dro and TI. "He said Tip" :lol:

They got one with Big Facts imo.

that’s the best part and I’m impressed they came up with that dynamic on their own to not really be super experienced radio dudes.

scream the straight man who gon keep the topics in order and moving along and Bank playing the role of their Charlamagne/Joe Budden type dude except he really don’t give a **** :lol: because he is who he is and nothing finna happen to him off Nothing he say on there.

they keep talking bout how they tryna get A bigger check I hope it don’t get ruined when they inevitably link up with a bigger platform.

Wayne ain’t the best interview. He’s kinda condescending and difficult. I wouldn’t be surprised if he insinuates at potentially getting Charlamagne murdered. Looking forward to it though.
I wouldn’t be surprised
If Wayne was the next one “to go”
:smh:
He will be appreciated and missed if that happens

I wouldn’t be surprised
If Wayne was the next one “to go”
:smh:
He will be appreciated and missed if that happens
Man I’m probably being naive as hell but I don’t believe Wayne does as much drugs as he makes it seem like. That goes for a lot of rappers, imo. I understand people can be functioning junkies but I just can see someone lasting like this for 10+ years. I hope this is the case, I don’t wanna see my another person from my childhood gone :smh:

Man I’m probably being naive as hell but I don’t believe Wayne does as much drugs as he makes it seem like. That goes for a lot of rappers, imo. I understand people can be functioning junkies but I just can see someone lasting like this for 10+ years. I hope this is the case, I don’t wanna see my another person from my childhood gone :smh:
just look at him
no way he DOESNT do drugs

says hes not played in target like its an accomplishment then gets mad hes not in the POP category lmao.

tyler has always been a cornball
So did you not hear or understand the majority of what he has to say?

Maybe his words weren't for ya pleighboi.

He wasn't wrong and I applaud his comment. Too bad it wasn't during the live ceremony in front of everyone.

Igor ain't a rap album he just got pushed into it bc the Grammys always wants to keep black folks in a corner. But I guess you missed that part and focused on the fact he ain't played in a department store like many others who get that push.

1580166420106.jpeg

“Boney as s****...... only weigh like a bean, 30” :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meek don’t be wanting to scrap. Classic case of talking to much/lip wrestling/rapping. He approach dudes, hands and set don’t even be up :lol:

Meek my guy but he all talk

“Boney as s****...... only weigh like a bean, 30” :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meek don’t be wanting to scrap. Classic case of talking to much/lip wrestling/rapping. He approach dudes, hands and set don’t even be up :lol:

Meek my guy but he all talk

This gotta be the frailest I seen Meek :lol:. Dawg was straight skin and bones. Young as hell. Don’t think he was scared tho.

So did you not hear or understand the majority of what he has to say?

Maybe his words weren't for ya pleighboi.

He wasn't wrong and I applaud his comment. Too bad it wasn't during the live ceremony in front of everyone.

Igor ain't a rap album he just got pushed into it bc the Grammys always wants to keep black folks in a corner. But I guess you missed that part and focused on the fact he ain't played in a department store like many others who get that push.

you can’t applaud yourself for not being played in target and not being radio friendly and then ask to be in the pop category, which is a product of those 2 things he denied.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom