Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

CC Sabathia said the same thing about Judge and Trout and just wanting to blend in and be regular.

Everyone needs to be aware though. Civilians need to learn to give celebrities and athletes their privacy and have spatial awareness. Feel for the entertainers. General population needs to know it’s boundaries and not be so obsessive.

Look at how John Lennon got popped. Fans need to be more respectful and give these people room to breath.

So sad. One of the reasons why I would never want fame. I’d take the money but not the fame. D rose said some real ish about not liking fame and wanting to have a regular life.

I feel the same way but at the same time, _’s not tryna rob you of your fame/popularity

the fame can def bring extra attention but just having some money is enough and it don’t even have to be a lot

regular life is more than lick worthy for a _ who ain’t got ****

FFEF8D46-9AFB-4ECA-9975-042EBB33E290.png

Boy was set up

Crazy ****. I’m in LA right now.

Trained this AM with a homie who moved out here a year ago. He telling me how cool it is.
How LA made him “nicer”.

I start seeing this **** on my feed and I’m thinking maybe it’s time to leave NY.

Come to find out this **** happened 10 minutes away from me out here.

Trouble is everywhere. RIP to the young man.

FFEF8D46-9AFB-4ECA-9975-042EBB33E290.png

Boy was set up

That’s crazy man :smh:

Def seen this situation before tho. Dice games, parties etc. _’s pull up, scope it out, then have the homies come through

Not saying this what happened but I would be pressing every female that was over there

Dudes be comfortable around them but they be the main ones tryna middleman a lick

Last edited:
Everyone needs to be aware though. Civilians need to learn to give celebrities and athletes their privacy and have spatial awareness. Feel for the entertainers. General population needs to know it’s boundaries and not be so obsessive.

Look at how John Lennon got popped. Fans need to be more respectful and give these people room to breath.
With that entertainers and such
Need to respect their “fans” more
Like they are literally the reason
Ur rich or whatever
Some show no respect to their “fans”

With that entertainers and such
Need to respect their “fans” more
Like they are literally the reason
Ur rich or whatever
Some show no respect to their “fans”

what a ridiculous take rn :lol:
**** these “fans” ****** is dying. ***** will try to take a pic with you then try to get clout points.

what a ridiculous take rn :lol:
**** these “fans” ****** is dying. ***** will try to take a pic with you then try to get clout points.

I’m talking about actual fans
Not folks who just tryna get likes
I’m talking about the actual people who support them
They been known to kinda **** on their real fans

I’m talking about actual fans
Not folks who just tryna get likes
I’m talking about the actual people who support them
They been known to kinda **** on their real fans

These are random people to you bruh u wouldn’t know the difference. John Lennon killer was a huge fan.

if I was that type of *****, taking a pic with some YBN Cordae or Nahmir *** ***** (or a lower level dude who can’t afford real security) who is not really moving right like that would be an easy distraction.

This city is ****ing crazy man, so much hatred for eachother for no reason smh
What's crazy to me though is, in Canarsie, you could drive by his crib and see the Bentley out there and nobody would even bat an eye to run up on the house cause he was loved in the hood. But they do it to my man while he is out in LA enjoying himself after the sold-out show in Brooklyn on Sunday.

These are random people to you bruh u wouldn’t know the difference. John Lennon killer was a huge fan.

if I was that type of *****, taking a pic with some YBN Cordae or Nahmir *** ***** (or a lower level dude who can’t afford real security) who is not really moving right like that would be an easy distraction.
Ok see how far ****ting on ur fans gets u
Again
They are the reason u even have the lifestyle and money when ur an entertainer

I feel like ****** think LA is sweet. And are just dumb. Not saying Pop Smoke specifically. But his homie has to be mentally ******ed to post the address on IG

This ain’t the first time crazy **** with rappers involved happened in Beverly Hills. You gotta know the city you in man. ****** is literally a free way away from the dumb ****.

:lol: No wonder big Snoop hasn't weighed in yet

We living in the end of days man
Real talk
All the signs are there
Book of revelations laid everything out
Modern day sodom and Gomorrah

How far is the apple, really falling from the tree tho? Again....nothing new here.

EEC48554-6E0C-4BF3-B6E7-01BB78224900.jpeg
7DAB71A9-DA74-407D-97D0-8374C0E6AE2A.jpeg
EFD78CA8-9C01-4DD5-B2FF-7E978DFDF494.gif

Back
Top Bottom