Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What's crazy to me though is, in Canarsie, you could drive by his crib and see the Bentley out there and nobody would even bat an eye to run up on the house cause he was loved in the hood. But they do it to my man while he is out in LA enjoying himself after the sold-out show in Brooklyn on Sunday.

****** up that it happened in the the Hills off what seems like a set up, so unfortunately even if he was home the chances were probably even higher.

As far as him being more careful, that could be said for every single rapper out here. We don't know exactly what happened or how, but this could very easily happen to anyone who's getting money in that industry circle.

RIP Pop Smoke

LA tricky. Flocking/Running in houses is their thing out here. Everybody knows all the popular AirBnb's without an address needing to be posted. The street natives/groupie jawns all connected and they be everywhere the ppl with money can be. The gun laws mad strict. The disparity between the haves and have not's is extreme. All bad. Pop prolly wasn't going and it cost him his life.

Sh** sad. Poison minded ppl who think the spoils of another persons hard work is there come up def need to die. N*** shouldn't have to be on point 300% of the time & take penitentiary chances from city to city to stay alive.

What's crazy to me though is, in Canarsie, you could drive by his crib and see the Bentley out there and nobody would even bat an eye to run up on the house cause he was loved in the hood. But they do it to my man while he is out in LA enjoying himself after the sold-out show in Brooklyn on Sunday.
Isn’t Canarsie mad gentrified now?

What kind of energy did he put out? What else shady has he done besides stealing the car? I’m not familiar with his antics.
He was wild flashy and a compulsive gang banger. He was even banging on Sneaker Shopping. Sadly he was gonna end up dead or in jail sooner than later.

Idk why
They can be the worse
Bro...i got off this flight and the overhead near us was full so i put our stuff a few rows back. Im waiting on people to leave and this old expired white lady just staring at me and says to me whats your problem youre glaring at me.

Told her the world doesnt revolve around her, im waiting for my bag. Go away grandma.

Stupid *** woman

Yup. Seem like shorty been at it since a juvie. He was reppin at 13, when them dudes tried to press him on camera. Yo had heart.

And this is why I can’t fault homie for getting payback. They did him dirty. He kept that energy and got back at those dudes when the time came. I’m not mad at that, but I understand I look at situations different.

Not possible imo.
keep thinking that
she did rituals too
word to the Illuminati thread
when i spoke on a few folks that have
she can be here today and gone tomorrow too
all those "meltdowns" entertainers be havin
aint what yall think it is
she has had 1 already
only a matter of time

Back
Top Bottom