Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Woooooow that song was bad, but this is actually the Waka I was referring to

This may have actually started the year before though

Had this one song that was probably a little over 5 minutes where he was rapping over various Wu beats (or maybe just old NY beats in general), and all I could think of was where was that type of rapping beforehand, but by then, people had moved on from Waka already.

I thought Flocka turned into a EDM star or something.

Hahahahahaha, we good. Look away with his fake deep thoughts. I'm good, **** that lame *** *****.

But you watched Big Sean for two hours

tenor.gif

Do we want the media to report the story but leave out the parts that might be unfavorable? What good does that do? The fact that he had gang ties might be part of why this went down, why ignore it? This isn't the same as them bringing up Trayvon Martin smoking weed and then getting shot walking home.

The fact that he had gang ties might be part of why this went down, why ignore it?
You can’t claim something as a “fact”, and then use “might” in the same sentence, because it indicates that said fact is only a possibility. What you’re doing is relying on conjecture, and it’s in poor taste in an instance like this where the guy was murdered in his body hasn’t even been placed in the earth yet.

Cut the internet detective work. It’s nasty.

you're conflating my words.
the fact is he had gang ties. that's indisputable. That might be the cause of this

I ain't no web detective, just going on what's been reported so far
not trying to "shift the narrative" either to avoid the hard parts of the story
****** been speculating from the jump, but saying that this might be gang related is too far?

Last edited:
I ain't pay much attention to dude but wasn't he banging heavy? One of them videos him and his _'s was throwing up signs, free whathisname, rip to soandso. The name of his project was "Woo".

Robbers ain't really looking to catch a body. Most likely he was killed over some gang ****.

Not conflating it at all. You’re initial claim was that it was a gang related hit. You then followed up by addressing that he was in a gang and that his affiliation might be The cause of his murder.

What’s factual up until this point is that the kid is dead and we don’t have a definitive reason as to why. It’s pointless to speculate on the internet as to what happened if you don't have inside information.

Yeah he was banging. Hard. But unless we get definitive proof that said banging was what lead to his murder, bringing it up seems like a cheap reach.

seems like yall talk about him more in his death than when he was alive
only other time i seen yall talk this much about dude
is that vid in 7/11

“Dead rappers get better promo”

I wasn’t some super fan of the guy, but I can have sympathy for a black person making it out of dire straits to see some modicum of success, only to end up murdered in cold blood.

seems like yall talk about him more in his death than when he was alive
only other time i seen yall talk this much about dude
is that vid in 7/11

Ya'll don't get tired of pointing this out? :lol:

When a celeb dies it's gonna get talked about, a lot.

Yeah he was banging. Hard. But unless we get definitive proof that said banging was what lead to his murder, bringing it up seems like a cheap reach.

It's not really a reach when death comes with being in a gang. Damn near every single rapper that has been killed was over street ties/street politics. Rip to dude but that's not disrespectful to wonder why he was killed and not just robbed.

Ya'll don't get tired of pointing this out? :lol:

When a celeb dies it's gonna get talked about, a lot.
not necessarily
yall talk more about this than when aretha died
so dont give me that
also most posts about dude i just skipped
so i didnt know this was stated before
i try to really not focus or discuss death
to me it attaches to ur spirit the more u talk about death
especially when they die in a horrific way
if yall wanna talk about the positives
go ahead
but try talking more about the positive stuff he did
while alive
instead of all the other stuff
and if yall dont have any postive stuff to say
then thats even worse and sucks more

If it happened in NY, I’d agree. But I’m not going to step out on that ledge when he was gunned down in the Hollywood hills.

Back
Top Bottom