was on her bum *** moms
but my son straight A student wanted to go to harvard
changed his mind and prefers stanford
my second oldest daughter wants to go to uc berkley
and my youngest daughter gonna be a damn prodigy
nah my kids gonna gove a ****
and aint gonna no kinda bad cycle
speak for urself
Happy those edibles didnt take you out because it would be a tragedy if you didnt get a chance to see your kids grow and become sucessful

No.. not quite

“That’s my daughter that’s my girl man they mean the whole world!!”

Fukk yo daughter!
Fukk yo girl! Could give a fukk about this world

:rofl:

Ignant Flock was comin with that energy :pimp: but thinkin back, he got hit at that car wash and coulda went out sad too.

thats what I’m saying lol flock now on his build/black financial literacy **** but a decade ago Flock was wild. I remember that car wash **** when it happened lol.

I’m saying that by the time dudes go from being Flocka slapping out ****** in the club to the Flocka flipping apps with white boys a decade later, it’s a whole new generation of wild boys and the cycle continues.

Happy those edibles didnt take you out because it would be a tragedy if you didnt get a chance to see your kids grow and become sucessful
fortunately life insurance is EXCELLENT
so fam woulda been MORE than straight
college for all the woulda been paid
and still woulda had half a milli each

Lol the fact that them goofyballs prolly ain’t have **** to do with this makes this so much Lamer than it would be even if they really did call that.

this the photographer dude he was beefing with last week

thats what I’m saying lol flock now on his build/black financial literacy **** but a decade ago Flock was wild. I remember that car wash **** when it happened lol.

I’m saying that by the time dudes go from being Flocka slapping out ****** in the club to the Flocka flipping apps with white boys a decade later, it’s a whole new generation of wild boys and the cycle continues.

Gucci beef aside, it’s crazy that the minute Waka tried to be “lyrical”, people abandoned him. Then he went back to some of his hype stuff and it was too late. I guess he had gone into EDM or something afterwards.

Gucci beef aside, it’s crazy that the minute Waka tried to be “lyrical”, people abandoned him. Then he went back to some of his hype stuff and it was too late. I guess he had gone into EDM or something afterwards.

Lies. When Waka upped his bars.....*****s was F’n with it. It was the misinformed smart-dumb ****** ****, he was on....that had ppl looking at him funny. But that’s part of growth. He was getting half the picture and misinformation...thinking he was preachin, when he had a lot to learn. Part of the process, but that’s not why dudes stopped messing with him. Then he got backlash from it, and said f hip hop.

Overall, He did one thing really well (turnup/wild out music) And was smarter than people gave him credit for. He was also uninspired for a lil time...and leant into acting dumb to be slick. When he was more than that. He was spitting on these tapes

flock came a long way from "geometry good" lol..its hard to think that hes been in the game 10 years now

He got a bad rap for that. Waka was never dumb man. I hate that, that clip....where he essentially said he needs to be more informed about politics to make a decision (at age 21)...is used to paint him as a dumb rapper, because of how he said it.

Lies. When Waka upped his bars.....*****s was F’n with it. It was the misinformed smart-dumb ****** ****, he was on....that had ppl looking at him funny. But that’s part of growth. He was getting half the picture and misinformation...thinking he was preachin, when he had a lot to learn. Part of the process, but that’s not why dudes stopped messing with him. Then he got backlash from it, and said f hip hop.

Overall, He did one thing really well (turnup/wild out music) And was smarter than people gave him credit for. He was also uninspired for a lil time...and leant into acting dumb to be slick. When he was more than that. He was spitting on these tapes

He got a bad rap for that. Waka was never dumb man. I hate that, that clip....where he essentially said he needs to be more informed about politics to make a decision (at age 21)...is used to paint him as a dumb rapper, because of how he said it.

So you’re saying people were still rocking with Waka in 2014???

CABDB1D6-A27A-4EBF-A7AF-48DC1A456C67.png

Everybody don’t got the same strengths and they shouldn’t.

The same stupidity they ridiculed made him rich enough to have the capital to cop and flip apps and property.

Yeah _'s flip real fast on Waka when he toned it down A lot of rap fans always do that. They live vicariously through rappers. Trappin, blood talk, bustin _'s heads, high energy. That's what _'s wanted to hear from Waka.

He been talking crazy so that's not why fans switched. He was saying "I can't rap" "**** real hip hop" and always saying dumb **** in his interviews and fans loved because it was cool like him at that time. They switched to the lil drill _'s and Waka became "uncool" in fans eyes.

Uninspired and searching for his style then. But this was Waka 2014

Woooooow that song was bad, but this is actually the Waka I was referring to

This may have actually started the year before though

Had this one song that was probably a little over 5 minutes where he was rapping over various Wu beats (or maybe just old NY beats in general), and all I could think of was where was that type of rapping beforehand, but by then, people had moved on from Waka already.

Back
Top Bottom