Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Fiesta Remix >>>>>>>>

Fye. This comment on the video kilt me :lol:

89A58B79-FF48-4990-94D5-DD54981B487B.jpeg

I hope a lot of the younger generation follows. We see so many stupid tattoos and in the worst places.

gotta let people live they lives bruh. Do what’s best for them. If they role models got face tats and whatnot and “do everything for the Gram/SM” and “Go Live” every 2 hours, what y’all expect the kids to? Stop saying it’s the younger generation.

I know and SEE a lot of 30, 40, year olds etc. who act just like these kids. If not worse

I seen an interview with Mega once and they asked him why he didnt have any.

He said his body is his temple and he dont want graffiti on his temple.

I’ve been thinking if I’m tryna get all my **** removed (I don’t have much, none of its visible with clothes), but I feel this same sentiment

I could give a damn about this temple nonsense.

im 34 with none and all i kno is this, how i feel today about something or someone i may not feel next year or the year after. Hell, sometimes it dont take but like 4 f’n months to change my mind bout some s***.

mental evolution is real.

Your current headspace may be totally different from where you are later. Why pigeon hole yaself for life tryna keep up with a 15 minute trend... Bc of lil wayne of all f’n people. Mannnnnnn get tf outta here....

GLAD i got pass the young impressionable phase of my life without permanently playin myself.

so much of youth culture today seems to revolve around living for the present and sayin f*** tomorrow. Cool to hear young dude excersize some foresight.

Back
Top Bottom