Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You quoted yourself directly after your post? :lol:

You only doubt them now because Drake did. You know ya don’t have to hate everyone he beefs with? And do all of ya stans like Meek now too?

Nah, I’ve posted plenty in here that I rock with Daytona/Push

I just think Drake said the better **** on the disses (and seeing it being more accurate), but I can understand the bomb Push dropped being so effective

I’m out the loop then cause in my mind, I’m looking for who can bar who up more in a diss...but those parameters seemed to have shifted for “real hip hop” fans...it is what it is

I pick Takeover over Ether *shrug*

Last edited by a moderator:
More accurate? Hahahahaha, Pusha’s diss was beyond accurate. That’s why he was fighting back tears months later on LeBron’s show.

Most Hip Hop fans with common sense don’t think Pusha was living his rhymes.

And let’s not forget Drake’s own daddy coming out and saying Aubrey lies in his music. HIS OWN DAMN DADDY

AND Duppy is in my top 3 Aubrey songs, it was a good diss

Nah, I’ve posted plenty in here that I rock with Daytona/Push

I just think Drake said the better **** on the disses (and seeing it being more accurate), but I can understand the bomb Push dropped being so effective

I’m out the loop then cause in my mind, I’m looking for who can bar who up more in a diss...but those parameters seemed to have shifted for “real hip hop” fans...it is what it is

but but wasn't Drake's diss supposed to be about Push and not Kanye?

More accurate? Hahahahaha, Pusha’s diss was beyond accurate. That’s why he was fighting back tears months later on LeBron’s show.

Most Hip Hop fans with common sense don’t think Pusha was living his rhymes.

And let’s not forget Drake’s own daddy coming out and saying Aubrey lies in his music. HIS OWN DAMN DADDY

AND Duppy is in my top 3 Aubrey songs, it was a good diss

look at the redirect

“but push lyin in his raps!”

we already knew that :lol:

coincidentally Ether had Jay crying on the radio :lol:

bars important but impact >>>>

****** still saying Ether when somebody gets destroyed

FB371E6F-6AB3-4462-8F45-3F36ECBF0AEB.gif

Oh well

Still cant believe dudes from houston and didnt know who the geto boys were. Talking bout "that lil ******" :smh:
Wasn’t he not in tune with the culture like that? Could of sworn he was always on some “black people be complaining too much” type ****. Like he was tryna be on both sides (ironically like Drake). Son came to the city and hit Williamsburg first talking about it’s kinda dry. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom