Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I was watching In Too Deep last night, forgot Nas had a lil supporting role in it. :lol:

Screenshot-20200229-130043.png
I dead never noticed.

Wasn’t he not in tune with the culture like that? Could of sworn he was always on some “black people be complaining too much” type ****. Like he was tryna be on both sides (ironically like Drake). Son came to the city and hit Williamsburg first talking about it’s kinda dry. :lol:

:{ :{

NT knows first place you visit in BK is the pink houses.

So i guess Vlad about to reach out to those older cousins who've been getting name dropped since exclusive audio footage. We dont know any of these ****** but they were rapping about coke before they even met "Tony". What's funny is they've gone into detail about their life on multiple platforms and it got zero traction with the major rap outlets. I mean No Malice dropped a freaking book explaining their life

So i guess Vlad about to reach out to those older cousins who've been getting name dropped since exclusive audio footage. We dont know any of these ****** but they were rapping about coke before they even met "Tony". What's funny is they've gone into detail about their life on multiple platforms and it got zero traction with the major rap outlets. I mean No Malice dropped a freaking book explaining their life

Back
Top Bottom