Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

NORE has a mustache... and a goatee... but they’re not connected at the corners. :lol: :lol:

Yeah that **** look rough

He knows nothing about Flip, this interview awkward as ****

I thought EFN would be ready since he’s always claiming to know so much about the south but they’re both quiet.

I wanted to watch the Little Shawn one but I saw 3+ hours so nah

Last edited:
Maaaan my **** got hacked i had to change the password smfh

Im on road tryna listen to Aquemini and it randomly changes to some.BS by some guy named money marr

Sounded like an even more garbage version of nle choppa :{

This was great. Shorty an old soul man. Budden finally “getting it” :lol:

it’s weird how in the comments on the IG page, and some on YouTube....are saying they can’t understand Lil Baby, and he perked out. ***** is speaking clear and thoughtful.

Crazy

people got agendas bruh. Can’t take some of these hermits, who have no social skills seriously.

The lil flip drink champs was ok, little refreshing to see an interview mainly about an artist's current ventures rather than asking the same questions everyone already asks.

Speaking of Drink Champs has anyone seen the Mayweather one? He doesn't drink or smoke right!? Kind of funny platform to have him on.

This was great. Shorty an old soul man. Budden finally “getting it” :lol:

it’s weird how in the comments on the IG page, and some on YouTube....are saying they can’t understand Lil Baby, and he perked out. ***** is speaking clear and thoughtful.

Crazy

I can understand him just fine, I have to question the English skills of people who think all these Atlanta dudes sound unintelligible.

The lil flip drink champs was ok, little refreshing to see an interview mainly about an artist's current ventures rather than asking the same questions everyone already asks.

Speaking of Drink Champs has anyone seen the Mayweather one? He doesn't drink or smoke right!? Kind of funny platform to have him on.

Ice T was on there too, he don't smoke or drink.

Back
Top Bottom