Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It’s wild public enemy fired flava flav
Over a white man

Chuck said Flav's been doing **** that's been pissing him off for a minute and he was tired of his ignorance to the world around him. Said this thing was just the straw that broke the camels back. Flav was trying to say Chuck can't perform using the Public Enemy name if Flav ain't there. Sanders thing is a part of it but there's definitely more to the breakup than just Bernie.

Chuck said Flav's been doing **** that's been pissing him off for a minute and he was tired of his ignorance to the world around him. Said this thing was just the straw that broke the camels back. Flav was trying to say Chuck can't perform using the Public Enemy name if Flav ain't there. Sanders thing is a part of it but there's definitely more to the breakup than just Bernie.
we forgive the white man
before forgiving our own :{

This ain’t rap, but this gotta be the theme song for wave season.

You don't have to like my video games or my comic books
But baby girl, how do I look in my durag?
Did I tie it right?
Did you wear that dress just for me?
'Cause I'm tryna smash
Baby girl, I'ma smash in my durag
'Cause it's only right
7B3F3B8C-5278-404F-BB5C-54A043D2FC62.png

Thundercat always drops some magic . Hopefully this virus doesn’t cancel his tour .

im not missing anything
i get what ur saying
but u wanna win this debate so much
ur tryna disregard what I'm saying

I'm just saying they've always had problems with Flav. On their doc's Flav has been sent home before, many times. Hell when they get out Professor Grif that was something to be mad about.

Back
Top Bottom