Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Tiddy Girls

DEC319DE-9C04-4E45-8310-90430A912EB1.png

Man said hes gonna $coop her :lol:

"Check your bank statments, probably hurt ya feelings"

If I cant say its something to aspire to, then it's hard for me to agree that there's nothing wrong with it.

Not trying to control what a woman wants to do with their body at all. But I couldn't wife a chick doing it and I'd steer my daughter far away from it.

better keep her off all ig, fb, twitter or social media then. Even YouTube. Sex, nudity and sexual dialogue represents 75% of SM. And it's only going to get worse. People can't want it both ways, then be coy. This is a sex obsessed society. No escaping it :lol :lol :lol

It's PLENTY of alternatives. Smarter ones at that.

Your mind is made up, we've had our spats in the past, and I know this will go nowhere
If you think that shxt is "smart", that's on you and yours bro.

I guess you never saw the article about that female surgeon who lost her license because her dumba** would record herself dancing and freestyling with patients under anesthesia and posting on SC. You know how many college, working class or professional women sell p****y or sleep around? They are the WORSE. You got newscasters and reporters posting thirst traps. Them working women are sluts too

I agree that all that shxt is trash you just mentioned.

I don't see your point nor the relevance.

All these h*** the same. Some just up front. Like Scarface said “you afraid to be who you wanna be. You need people like me me, so you can say “that’s the bad guy!” “

these ”professionals“ as you call it wanna live vicariously through these chics you hate who twerk on IG all day. They really wish they had the boldness to do it.

I mean, if you say so.

I ain't buyin it though, not as a whole.

Of course there are women, both professional and unprofessional, who are with the shxts, or wanna be.

Doesn't mean I'm bout to cast that on everyone, almost like it seems you're attempting to do.

Back
Top Bottom