Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It can be very smart. Females eating off ******** and all that

EXACTLY. Eating of the sucka ducks and simps who'd rather look at pictures or videos, instead of looking at women in person. If someone DMs you and offers up money with no personal interraction, why stop? Make your money! It's practically virtual strip club.

Compared to the alternative of having to get a job?

It's smart, it's how they get sponsors, literally and figuratively.

Nah bruh, that shxt aint smart at all in my book. Yall do yall though.

Ain't tryin to preach, but imagine me explaining to my daughter that it's "smart" to twerk on the gram just cause she can get paid off it.

Nah bruh I'm kool, that's no where near smart to me.

Nah bruh, that shxt aint smart at all in my book. Yall do yall though.

Ain't tryin to preach, but imagine me explaining to my daughter that it's "smart" to twerk on the gram just cause she can get paid off it.

Nah bruh I'm kool, that's no where near smart to me.

Versus doing it in a club?

or wasting your assets?

No one is saying it's life goals or even relationship goals.

but I enjoy looking at it as do most dudes.

That's their hustle and it's nothing wrong with it. Especially if you're using it to your advantage.

"It's nothing wrong with it"

1D9DD6ED-8306-4717-9D62-1C2AE08B8E81.jpeg

Ok bro

Versus doing it in a club?

or wasting your assets?

No one is saying it's life goals or even relationship goals.

but I enjoy looking at it as do most dudes.

That's their hustle and it's nothing wrong with it. Especially if you're using it to your advantage.
If I cant say its something to aspire to, then it's hard for me to agree that there's nothing wrong with it.

Not trying to control what a woman wants to do with their body at all. But I couldn't wife a chick doing it and I'd steer my daughter far away from it.

If I cant say its something to aspire to, then it's hard for me to agree that there's nothing wrong with it.

Not trying to control what a woman wants to do with their body at all. But I couldn't wife a chick doing it and I'd steer my daughter far away from it.

So ya'll dudes who are so disgusted by it, do you look at it?

So ya'll dudes who are so disgusted by it, do you look at it?
Not disgusted by it. Just wouldn't point to it and call it a smart move.

Do I look at it? Sure. Do I seek it out? Nah. Not on social media. I'm floored at the amount of random IG birds you guys know around here.

monetizing your assets is 100% smart, especially if you natural. that’s all profit.

whether it’s right or wrong is where it gets cloudy but that’s a moral issue, and that’s subjective.

tl;dr - I love hoze, I just don’t pay em
Cant argue here. Definitely a moral issue. I'm gonna be the conservative crowd in that convo.

Now cats are "disgusted" by it cause we don't deem it smart :lol:

NT be wild lol

What's the alternative? Get a job, go to school? How does that negate any of that.

Some women have always used their sexuality to get ahead.

What's not smart about it? It's using what you have to your advantage. Just like a 7 foot dude using that to get a college scholarship.

It's PLENTY of alternatives. Smarter ones at that.

Your mind is made up, we've had our spats in the past, and I know this will go nowhere.

If you think that shxt is "smart", that's on you and yours bro.

Not disgusted by it. Just wouldn't point to it and call it a smart move.

Do I look at it? Sure. Do I seek it out? Nah. Not on social media. I'm floored at the amount of random IG birds you guys know around here.

It's trainers who use the internet for a lick, by selling inspiration bs, and meal plans. Because they can.

Birds are going to be birds. So I don't care if you if you want to cam, prostitute, strip, twerk. It's your life.

Is being a rapper smart?

It's PLENTY of alternatives. Smarter ones at that.

Your mind is made up, we've had our spats in the past, and I know this will go nowhere.

If you think that shxt is "smart", that's on you and yours bro.

and how does one going through a period twerking negate any of that :lol:

I just don't go through life worrying, judging and being disgusted by what others choose to do.

I've done **** others would say isn't smart.

You live and learn. So nah b, I'm not judging a 20 year old on what she decides in that moment. Hopefully she'll learn and grow. But I'm not going to act like a chick going wild in a club every weekend or in a dorm room is some how better because less people see it.

As if the women not doing it are some pure virginal nuns.

You off the deep end wit it.

Nobody mentioned anything about worrying, judging, or being disgusted except for you.

Do what you deem as smart, I aint mad at you.

Shxt will NEVER be a smart move to me, no matter how many times you quote me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom