Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

word pharell is killing anyone..

I would like to see him vs timberland or Scott storch..but only if timberland sticks to strictly rap and some r&b songs

Pharrell ain’t killing Timbaland. I keep telling y’all there’s a lot of Neptune’s beats that didn’t age well. Timbaland **** holds up.

Boi 1 Da got a lot of songs? I feel like he doesn’t. I’d bet HitBoy had the better catalogue.

Pharrell ain’t killing Timbaland. I keep telling y’all there’s a lot of Neptune’s beats that didn’t age well. Timbaland **** holds up.

Boi 1 Da got a lot of songs? I feel like he doesn’t. I’d bet HitBoy had the better catalogue.

Pharrell def got more range (Hip-Hop -> Pop)
Boi1Da got a lot of Drake joints

TIMBO and neptunes have the same amount of beats that aged badly lol

y’all only remembering the classics lol

and I honestly kinda like them cheesy 2k menu music type beats lol nostalgic

I don’t think y’all know how many songs and albums Timbaland has done. Neptunes isn’t close at all. Timbaland got so many classic R&B records. Throw on that Lord Willin or Phillys Most Wanted album and the Neptunes shooting like Ben Simmons

Does anyone remember that website we used awhile back where we'd all be logged in and would choose a song to play and it would play the songs in order? I know ScottHallWithAPick set it up but he's been off here for quite some time.

TIMBO and neptunes have the same amount of beats that aged badly lol

y’all only remembering the classics lol

and I honestly kinda like them cheesy 2k menu music type beats lol nostalgic

Terrible hot take of the day goes to

Strongly disagree in the Tim instance

Ginuwine, Missy and Aaliyah don't still knock?

His **** didn't age poorly, because it was so different.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom