Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Think we forgetting Pharrell joints with SWV .

I've flown the Pharrell flag as much as anyone on here where it made sense but.....

Another gem from Tim.

And I'm seeing all this Tim "pop" slander but "The Way I Are" is still a crazy instrumental as is a lot of that work he did with Nelly Furtado, Justin etc.

This **** right here....

It's probably a toss up if they both get deep in the stash.

Scarface already said he’s feeling better

You young and clearly don’t know better. What made Timbaland so special is a lot of his music sounded so different and futuristic

I’m young but still had BET and the internet :lol:

I love those weird futuristic TIMBO beats butthe deeper he got into the 2000’s the lower his shot percentage got especially next to Pharrell lol

this hard in 2020? Lol

Most TIMBO beats after 08 sound like this until around Magna Carta era

I’m young but still had BET and the internet :lol:

I love those weird futuristic TIMBO beats butthe deeper he got into the 2000’s the lower his shot percentage got especially next to Pharrell lol

this hard in 2020lol

Most TIMBO beats after 08 sound like this until around Magna Carta era

You posting an unreleased song. Yeah, Timbaland got plenty of misses but he has produced way more songs than the Neptunes. He kills them in quality and quantity.

A few underrated Neptunes joints

My favorite Neptunes beat

Wack Neptunes joints

Fabolous - Holla Back, Tit 4 Tat, Young and Sexy
Mario - Go
Clipse - Ma I don't Love Her, Young Boy, Let's Talk About It, Trill, Dirty Money
Slim Thug - Ashy to Classy
Nelly - Flap Your Wings and HOT IN HERRE
Jadakiss - Hot Sauce to Go

This was just looking at their list. It's easy as hell to pick out a wack beat. They got so many.

magoo Andthat White country ***** he signed was all slappers? :lol:

Lowkey I’ll go wit neptunes**** aged better than timb over all

a wack one I can think of off top is that hov “ bounce if u wanna bounce, it’s alright”forget the title

You definitely not familiar with Timbo's work. :lol:

Who cares if he wasn't as great after 08. Neptunes ain't really made that much fire after Hell Hath No Fury (06).

And yeah Magoo and Bubba Sparks had bangers, that shows you how great Tim was. He made people sound better. That Ugly beat was one of the most freestyled on beats at that time. Magoo was played a lot on the radio cuz of those fire beats.

Neptunes are legends, they got some timeless records but when we comparing 'em, Tim changed the sound of Hip Hop, R&B and Pop TWICE. Neptunes had that one sound in the late 90's - early 00's then that was it.

Supposedly this is a Timbaland beat.

I was watching TV earlier and Ginuwine's Pony came on. The way that beat drops, **** makes no ****in sense how wild that **** sounds. "The Bachelor" is one of the best produced albums ever.

That Quibi **** must be serious. Seem like they put up a billi on promo. Everybody that's somebody is promoting it.
Will peep. Big fan of Greene.

Supposedly this is a Timbaland beat.

I was watching TV earlier and Ginuwine's Pony came on. The way that beat drops, **** makes no ****in sense how wild that **** sounds. "The Bachelor" is one of the best produced albums ever.

Say worddddd this is a timbo beat

Back
Top Bottom