Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

One of the most hurtful "subliminals" I've ever heard.

Future talking about he called Jay-Z and spoke to him about it

What the **** can you say to a ***** after he say some **** like that :rofl:

He gotta square up after that..... a ***** can’t apologize or mistake his way out of it. U gotta wake up and see that everyday. Then if lil fewtch end up a prospect... 🤦🏾‍♂️

I think it was the Big Bank interview....but Future did say he called Hov up about it. He then went on to say...who wouldn’t want a Super Bowl winning QB teaching their son how to be a QB :lol:.

Again....Big Bank the ONLY one, that can get these *****s to speak candidly like this :lol:. Great interview.

That line always been and always will be disrespectful as hell.

ButFuture’s response to that was solid imo. If you and your bm don’t work out and she moves on to the next ***** who happens to be an elite nfl qb... why wouldn’t you want that man teaching your son how to be elite as well? The bitter ***** would be scorned on some “I can teach my son how to throw a football.”

edit: my dawg Wavy already got it. :lol:

Russ come from a historically proud black family :lol:. His Grandfather has a building named after him at Norfolk State. President at NSU from ‘75-‘97. Grandma was on faculty at Jackson State. Big HBCU ties. His mother...got “big mamma” arms. All due respect. You know she can cook, and don’t play.

It's amazing the amount of people who think he's half white.

That’s wild, I never knew that. I seen a few interviews with him and his parents when he was graduating from Wisconsin. He’s a dweeb and so were his parents. Then they had a bunch of pics of him and his friends, a bunch of white boys in collared shirts, khakis and sperrys.

Big mamma arms, hahahahaha

He's from Richmond and transferred from NC State. Dude is fake as **** in interviews. I don't think anyone knows him who isn't close to him. He's one of those dudes who's been groomed

Future b*** a*** let his security guard get whooped then hop on a tram. That n_ PUSSSSSSSSS

Then bragging about getting Bow Wow sloppy seconds? :lol: :lol: :rofl: :lol:

That n_ pie AF. Jay-Z embarrassed his a**** on wax.

And you “called him” :lol: :lol: :lol:
N_ touched Future soul:lol:

He's from Richmond and transferred from NC State. Dude is fake as **** in interviews. I don't think anyone knows him who isn't close to him. He's one of those dudes who's been groomed

So you telling me he’s basically an actor like Drake but just the other way around???? I’ve never heard anyone say anything like this about him. He’s a damn good actor if this is true

Good. Keep Mfers out ya game room. He like the football version of Grant Hill. :pimp: :Hat :pimp:

Also from the urreaaaa. Right?

So you telling me he’s basically an actor like Drake but just the other way around???? I’ve never heard anyone say anything like this about him. He’s a damn good actor if this is true

More in the line of post MJ athlete like early Kobe and Tiger who were going to give you cliche interviews as if they rehearsed them time and time again. The opposite of Lamar Jackson. They aren't going to give you anything controversial or reveal anything.

I remember this fool was saying he was just a small town boy from Virginia.

It left Bomani befuddled.

Aight the clubs need to open back up right now

This reply lmaooo
EPUDogJXsAAWdL8.jpeg

My man playing late 80’s/ early 90’s hip hop - damn these bring back memories

44FA5369-670C-49D7-94C0-670B43C7EF01.png

He was saying Motown shut him down from playing their stuff.

I don't really listen to Quest or D-Nice. In spots.

I listen to 9th, Lord Finesse, Preemo, Ron G

Biz and Kid Capri are in their own worlds sometimes. They play **** sometimes I don't even recognize and Biz will try to teach and plays stuff he blended.

Scratch was having producer talk with Bink last night.

I want to see if these dudes are going to stop for RZA and Premier.

Back
Top Bottom