Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Its honestly not a terrible song imo.

Em and these type of songs are never good, but some how it’ll get forced and you’ll know most the words soon lol. Though, being that these type of songs from him are never good, it’s a good sign for the overall album.

te.gif

In reality Drake is not down nowhere. People still need music to play for the shorties and going out and Im not tryna scare the **** away.

Dawg, it’s a shift. I’m telling you :lol:

Literally experienced women saying “turn that **** off, some weeks back”

I was in Toronto in April, not long after “Like Dat” dropped, and they were going up to it, and kinda ho-hum to Drake :lol:. True story

He def lost some cultural currency. The new joint with Sexy Redd is doing absolutely NOTHING.

He’s a hit maker, and already crazy up…so it’s not like he going to fall on his face. But ppl can’t unsee the facade. Even *****s I know that got Drake as their favorite, are cool on him. *****s don’t even mention him anymore :lol:

I don't like you poppin' **** at Pharrell, for him, I inherit the beef
Yeah, **** all that pushin' P, let me see you push a T
You better off spinnin' again on him, you think about pushin' me
He's Terrance Thornton, I'm Terrance Crawford, yeah, I'm whoppin' feet
:lol:

Dude really thought he could disrespect Pac and Pharrell

Dawg, it’s a shift. I’m telling you :lol:

Literally experienced women saying “turn that **** off, some weeks back”

I was in Toronto in April, not long after “Like Dat” dropped, and they were going up to it, and kinda ho-hum to Drake :lol:. True story

He def lost some cultural currency. The new joint with Sexy Redd is doing absolutely NOTHING.

He’s a hit maker, and already crazy up…so it’s not like he going to fall on his face. But ppl can’t unsee the facade. Even *****s I know that got Drake as their favorite, are cool on him. *****s don’t even mention him anymore :lol:
I agree as far as his new releases. I was just talking his catalogue as a whole

Said he’s working on slowing down his flow.

Mans was so dirty he didn’t know he was innocent.

Back
Top Bottom