Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

welp guess I gotta run some Pusha when this Biggie playlist over

speaking of, who y’all got as the goat and why did you choose Christopher Wallace?

FD04F306-BFF1-41C7-975B-A83C7B910028.jpeg
Mood

welp guess I gotta run some Pusha when this Biggie playlist over

speaking of, who y’all got as the goat and why did you choose Christopher Wallace?

Pac is my GOAT

BIG is like 6 or 7 on my list.

Parks saying “He got Lori?” had me weak. :rofl:

He’s underrated as hell on the podcast, man. :lol:

He okay, he still doofy Pau Gasol. When he start using slang and ****, I gotta tune him out. Sound like a damn chemistry teacher trying to be cool to his students

on song 11 & i'm not feeling this at all, and they're doing a lot of "real hip hop" babbling.

A Piece of Strange is probably the best place to start with them. That and Dirty Acres were good, granted I haven't listened in awhile. Southernunderground they were still trying to find their identity/hasn't aged too well.

A Piece of Strange is probably the best place to start with them. That and Dirty Acres were good, granted I haven't listened in awhile. Southernunderground they were still trying to find their identity/hasn't aged too well.
i'm listening chronologically, there 1st record was pretty good gimmick track aside. they were very personable w/ great sample/beat selections. on this it kinda sounds like they're trying to cater to the crowd they gained attention from their 1st record instead of just doing them.

The fat emotional guy crying about student loans and his weight? Nah

:lol: The student loans part killed me

But I don't judge a book by it's cover. We've seen your frail self, yet how spicy you talk on NT.

You'll always be good in my book for your sneaker taste though. The Kobe:pimp:

Tell me you just getting your **** off. If not, I need to hear this. :rofl:

I haven't heard enough of him, but I think he's just calling him an emotional rapper lol.

Rod Wave straight came and took Derez Deshon /Lucci spot...and then some. And they better than him :lol:. But heart on ice nice. That ***** croon too much, for even me :lol:.

He be selling crazy tho. finessence finessence he from down your way right? His come up over the past year was sharp.

This tough.

Back
Top Bottom