Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Totally forgot about Let me In. Fire. Not to mention the Power theme song. That’s a hit.

It’s a TV hit but I could see him opening up that as his beginner.

Just like I like - I’m the man.

The rules are based on charted hits - not y’all or my opinion :lol:

Nah you buggin. Whip ya head is HARD. :smokin

2 ****** in the front
2 ****** in the back
That's 4 ****** ridin' strapped in grandpa's Caddilac
The voices in my head say **** all these ******
Then I start thinking... I should rob all these ******

:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Think the only place I've heard that song was in the GRODT movie. :lol:

Best track in 2020

Crazy seeing Locksmith getting opportunities now.
Dude was in a group called Frontline out in the bay, think they're from Richmond (where Master P used to stay here). They had a good handful of local radio hits that got played A LOT out here. He was known as a freestyle beast but they kind of just disappeared. Good to see he is still working. Don't know what happened to his partner (think his name was Left or something like that).

*****s did Ja so dirty. I Remember when Scary Movie 3 came out....Ja had a cameo in it. I went to watch it at the movies....the entire crowed erupted into a spontaneous BOOOOOO, when Jaw popped up on the scene :lol:.

I was sitting there, like....DAAAYUM....(Keefy D voice)
50 single handily destroyed his career.

That Fyre documentary showed how big of a lame JA is. Ja is a lame wannabe street dude. It was easy for 50 to expose dude.

I got to remind y’all

SMH, you posted Story to Tell which is a classic and then a bunch of garbage,

VVV might be a classic
3:36 is when he got addicted to ecstasy and lost his sound. Album gotta few joints, serious joints.
Pain is Love him apologizing to his wife. A few joints but overall not a good album.
Last Temptation has a few good songs but overall another bad album.
Blood In My Eyes was a terrible album
RULE had NY and Wonderful, he found a few songs but another disappointing album
Everything after was garbage.

The Murderers is basically VVV2 but with the whole label. This album is hard
The Inc album was cool, tried to put new talent on. Had a few joints.

Crazy seeing Locksmith getting opportunities now.
Dude was in a group called Frontline out in the bay, think they're from Richmond (where Master P used to stay here). They had a good handful of local radio hits that got played A LOT out here. He was known as a freestyle beast but they kind of just disappeared. Good to see he is still working. Don't know what happened to his partner (think his name was Left or something like that).
U already know..
Locksmith been with the business. Fat joe called him the best in the game. Still slap frontline and balance til this day

SMH, you posted Story to Tell which is a classic and then a bunch of garbage,

VVV might be a classic
3:36 is when he got addicted to ecstasy and lost his sound. Album gotta few joints, serious joints.
Pain is Love him apologizing to his wife. A few joints but overall not a good album.
Last Temptation has a few good songs but overall another bad album.
Blood In My Eyes was a terrible album
RULE had NY and Wonderful, he found a few songs but another disappointing album
Everything after was garbage.

The Murderers is basically VVV2 but with the whole label. This album is hard
The Inc album was cool, tried to put new talent on. Had a few joints.

NORE's told the story a few times about how Ja hit him up late one night sick of being compared to DMX and said he was going to make different music and that's when the ballads started happening :lol:

NORE's told the story a few times about how Ja hit him up late one night sick of being compared to DMX and said he was going to make different music and that's when the ballads started happening :lol:

Yeah I remember that interview. Lyor also told him to stick to the music he was making and not switch it up. He was poppin ex like crazy and turned into that.

Either way, damn near every Ja album is a bad album. He got joints on all those albums that I'm like how the **** did this song make the album? He was high as **** making these joints.

Back
Top Bottom