Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He's Wrong For This: Mike Tyson Introduced T.I. As "Tipster" On His Podcast Show

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius another reason why a lot the younger generation don't rock w/ t.i. is b/c they thing he a snitch.

..... but they FW Turncoat69? This generation snitches more than past generations. They champion it. My youngin’ (he 26) already told me how these young cats move

Super Offensive: Battle Rapper Disrespects Opponent's Daughter On Stage For Being "Dark Skinned"

Colorism is trash.
..... but they FW Turncoat69? This generation snitches more than past generations. They champion it. My youngin’ (he 26) already told me how these young cats move
In the defense of "they," T.I. & 69 carried themselves different. T.I. acts wild serious while 69 seemed to have been just a troll.

ti was doin chevy commercials and making crossover joints when i was in my glory days lol. he had some joints but wasnt feeding the streets like wop wayne or even jeezy. whoever mention 69 dont nobody rock with him even before the case i only heard mexicans n "suburban dudes" givin him play

i was skeptical about Rashida Jones because she always plays white roles and just seems real white. Her character was cool though.

His real wife super light so it kinda made sense.

I laughed a lot. Some was mad funny, some was dumb and forced. I liked that each episode had an educational segment. Some of that really needs to be shared.

Both Rashida and Kidada cool. They was raised in high class LA so they do have white accent but they been around hip hop culture since the 90's.

He's Wrong For This: Mike Tyson Introduced T.I. As "Tipster" On His Podcast Show

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius another reason why a lot the younger generation don't rock w/ t.i. is b/c they thing he a snitch.

I don't know where you got that from. Tip is cool with a lot of them young ATL rappers. He got relationships and worked with a bunch of 'em.

Both Rashida and Kidada cool. They was raised in high class LA so they do have white accent but they been around hip hop culture since the 90's.

I don't know where you got that from. Tip is cool with a lot of them young ATL rappers. He got relationships and worked with a bunch of 'em.
yeah he does, but the praise ain't there like it is for a Gucci who's a way smaller artist. T.I. ain't hard to replicate either dawg. I've never heard a T.I. bar or flow that blew me away. Kodak would've came out Gucci the way he came at Tip.

ti was doin chevy commercials and making crossover joints when i was in my glory days lol. he had some joints but wasnt feeding the streets like wop wayne or even jeezy. whoever mention 69 dont nobody rock with him even before the case i only heard mexicans n "suburban dudes" givin him play

Tip and Wayne went left around the same exact time. Tip was doing records with Rihanna and Justin and Wayne was forcing that garbage "rockstar" rebirth album. :lol:

Also y'all need to tell the truth about Gucci. I love Gucci too but he was trying his best to go mainstream. It don't get more pop star than Mariah Carey. That terrible Swizz Beats record. He was just f'n up and they stopped messing with him. Now we see Gucci has gone full mainstream after that he got his mind right.

I’m sure the younger generation don’t even know much about it. I remember the whole lil situation and forgot about it for years

yeah he does, but the praise ain't there like it is for a Gucci who's a way smaller artist. T.I. ain't hard to replicate either dawg. I've never heard a T.I. bar or flow that blew me away. Kodak would've came out Gucci the way he came at Tip.

You applying you own opinion to it. First you said they don't rock with him, now it's not as much as Gucci. Gucci gets more praise than most rappers from these young dudes. I'm not gonna debate who gets more praise, that's silly. If you not a Tip fan cool, that's you. It was incorrect saying this generation don't like Tip cuz they think he's a snitch. That's your opinion.

Tip and Wayne went left around the same exact time. Tip was doing records with Rihanna and Justin and Wayne was forcing that garbage "rockstar" rebirth album. :lol:

Also y'all need to tell the truth about Gucci. I love Gucci too but he was trying his best to go mainstream. It don't get more pop star than Mariah Carey. That terrible Swizz Beats record. He was just f'n up and they stopped messing with him. Now we see Gucci has gone full mainstream after that he got his mind right.
i liked this song :rolleyes

You applying you own opinion to it. First you said they don't rock with him, now it's not as much as Gucci. Gucci gets more praise than most rappers from these young dudes. I'm not gonna debate who gets more praise, that's silly. If you not a Tip fan cool, that's you. It was incorrect saying this generation don't like Tip cuz they think he's a snitch. That's your opinion.
After king u weren't really hearing to t.i. like that around black ppl. it was jeezy & gucci. Ppl slightly younger than me pretty much only got the pop t.i. so no. They don't really w/ him like that b/c he's more of name than an influence. And the snitch thing always gets brought up when someone takes a shot at him.

After king u weren't really hearing to t.i. like that around black ppl. it was jeezy & gucci. Ppl slightly younger than me pretty much only got the pop t.i. so no. They don't really w/ him like that b/c he's more of name than an influence. And the snitch thing always gets brought up when someone takes a shot at him.

I don't know what black people you was around but _'s was bumping Paper Trail. That's just false bruh. :lol:

The youngins rock with TIP. I mean...alot of them are tied in with him somehow, thru his lil cousin shad, rich kidz, pewee roscoe etc.

TIP just missed the mixtape wave, and was an album guy, with big producers and a broader sound. But he was no doubt, a big deal. Probably the first major street rapper., that they had down there on a superstar level.

But it was easier to touch or see Gucci. He had a studio right in the hood. Didn’t need to go to patchwork for that. And his producers were available and all collaborated and built new sounds. While TIP was good at rapping, and stuck with his producers and industry production.

Back
Top Bottom