Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Damn not Brad :smh:

Willie interviewed him. I love the rapport between those two.

When he told the story of having problems walking because he had been in bed a month, and having to use the old peoples scooter at the store :rofl:

Can't believe people compared Designer to Fewtch.
They hell wrong with ya'll.
New Yorkers thought they had one too. :lol: :lol:
You thought so too. The way panda was rining off everywhere, people thought he would have been big, but the fool did not know when to use the charades and when not to use the charades. It's as if he got stuck in a character and people couldn't take him seriously. Dude was linking with top producers and international acts too. He should have just embraced being an anthem type artist

F2168CAA-7244-4246-8BF5-D99096D6933D.jpeg

Get in your bag finessence finessence

You thought so too. The way panda was rining off everywhere, people thought he would have been big, but the fool did not know when to use the charades and when not to use the charades. It's as if he got stuck in a character and people couldn't take him seriously. Dude was linking with top producers and international acts too. He should have just embraced being an anthem type artist

I definitely thought he was hot & would provide us a few more bangers, but when the Timmy Turner song dropped, that's when I was out.
It was still dudes capping for him when that trash was released. If I remember correct, guys were posting lyrics with the :wow: face like that **** was HOT.
I knew he could never be Future. Also, I NEVER hard Timmy Turner when I was out. Hell I never heard it on the radio either.

Last edited:

Had all the top producers and his music still ended up being trash. I listened to New English and that was a dumpster fire, but people tried to “:wow: :wow: :smokin” the hell out of that mess.

mal def lost the fab vs wayne battle.

ny n_’s in such a vacuum.

Pretty sure n_’s dont f*** with fab like that outside the tristate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom