Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That's not even an attack on you VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL but I notice dudes are quick to defend or make excuses for other dudes on some rape or creep ****. Quick. Yet we never run to defend black women. That's the type of **** that they talk about.

We hear part of the story, and it's well he probably...she probably

I'm not defending any man I don't know, because I don't know what anyone is capable of, and I do know what men are capable of.

There's a few stories out on him today.

One is from a photographer on Mouse and Mack's pod.

Question, do you know dude? Because I always wonder why dudes are quick to defend dudes they don't know.

Answer:

This is absurd...and I don't give two ****s about Rory or know who his homeboy is.

You didn't answer my question. I don't know of the other stories out there. I'm specifically talking about the one I quoted, that you responded to. I'm not "defending" anyone.

Point out any line in her story where she said that he was "grabbing and trying to feel on her while she was saying no or trying to get him away".

Low bar....but there are shtttty ppl in this world. That kinda action should be called out and corrected/checked. However, it shouldn’t be lumped in with rape. If a dude has the nerve to try to smash...but when told NO.....stops or walk you to a bus stop, or not pursue it any further and get mad....he’s simply a shttty person, and somebody that needs that needs to be corrected.

Wouldn’t call that person a rapist tho.

I agree. Because if it goes unchecked. He could evolve into a more sinister and disgusting person. I swear all this sexual imagery that’s displayed is messing a LOT of these young dudes heads up. If a woman wants to shake her behind or post certain types of pics that DOES NOT mean she’s inviting you into sex or has interest. Some of these dudes really need help

Answer:

https://niketalk.com/goto/post?id=33050905

You didn't answer my question. I don't know of the other stories out there. I'm specifically talking about the one I quoted, that you responded to. I'm not "defending" anyone.

I answered your question when I said they're multiple instances and even gave you an example of an interaction.

6pac 6pac told you watch to search for.

They're all over twitter along with his apology.

And yes you were.

I agree. Because if it goes unchecked. He could evolve into a more sinister and disgusting person. I swear all this sexual imagery that’s displayed is messing a LOT of these young dudes heads up. If a woman wants to shake her behind or post certain types of pics that DOES NOT mean she’s inviting you into sex or has interest. Some of these dudes really need help

Dudes either couldn't get chicks or can't handle rejection. Some real weirdos get off on the ****.

Hahahaha Hahahaha all those pics of timbs the other night plus that recent pic you posted had my doing a mini playlist
B962E72B-3310-47FA-AFC4-9F583788DC06.jpeg
B384460D-AA77-4F29-BDA8-A96976BAE203.jpeg
5C223272-7358-4FF8-9A98-72C9B2DC0FFB.jpeg

I answered your question when I said they're multiple instances and even gave you an example of an interaction.

6pac 6pac told you watch to search for.

They're all over twitter along with his apology.

And yes you were.

Dudes either couldn't get chicks or can't handle rejection. Some real weirdos get off on the ****.

Referencing an ENTIRELY different story than the one I was referring to IS NOT an answer to my question. You still have yet to explain to me what constitutes sexual assault in the one story i referenced. And I didn't defend him at all. I specifically stated that his behavior was scumbagish...but not rape. You are acting as if I am absolving him of his behavior.

Is wavycrocket wavycrocket defending him too? He virtually said the same thing I said.

Looks like rorys mans don’t have a finesse game/ smoothness to him at all ...Also yo obviously can’t catch the vibe of if a joint wit it or not...The couple stories I seen about it aint rape or assault imo but who knows how much further he went tho, imagine how he acts at the Dusse events behind the scenes once drinks start flowing and ppl getting loose...Seems like the type to use being part of that event to get questionable P

Low bar....but there are shtttty ppl in this world. That kinda action should be called out and corrected/checked. However, it shouldn’t be lumped in with rape. If a dude has the nerve to try to smash...but when told NO.....stops or walk you to a bus stop, or not pursue it any further and get mad....he’s simply a shttty person, and somebody that needs that needs to be corrected.

Wouldn’t call that person a rapist tho.
Looks like rorys mans don’t have a finesse game/ smoothness to him at all ...Also yo obviously can’t catch the vibe of if a joint wit it or not...The couple stories I seen about it aint rape or assault imo but who knows how much further he went tho, imagine how he acts at the Dusse events behind the scenes once drinks start flowing and ppl getting loose...Seems like the type to use being part of that event to get questionable P
All of this. The dude sounds like a creep, but definitely not a rapist. Hell, one chick said that he whipped out his johnson and asked her to kiss it. She then claimed to have only grab it and put her face near it because she felt pressured, but swore to not have done nothing. Then proceeds to stay in the car with him and take a trip into manhattan and when he cut on her, she felt some ways. Again, a lot of these cats out here have no finesse cause he could have probably got the cheeks if not for behaving so thirsty for the cheeks, but some of these same jawns are in there talking stupidness about "ladies he made me take the train instead of picking me up" etc. They sound mad and vindictive. He probably did **** some of them and skated and now they're mad and they are all running around claiming metoo. I by no means condone his behavior, but not gonna act like some of these jawns are innocent sheep where some big bad wolf went and scooped them. The guy sounds like he used his "celebrity status " to get cheeks and went about it the wrong way.

Back
Top Bottom