Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Excuse me for being blunt, but I been eating c unts
D2EF836C-0343-482F-AD13-D39396221A84.gif

Most people will never understand what P really did. He really had full control of his label. He was picking albums, singles, videos, artists, release dates. ***** didn’t answer to anyone. I don’t know if Puff or Suge had that kind of control.

And the ***** played in an NBA game while making hardcore rap. That is ****in nuts. I can’t imagine any rapper playing in the league today.

Mitchell and Ness need to release that white Hornets authentic. The only non Knicks jersey I would wear.

Most people will never understand what P really did. He really had full control of his label. He was picking albums, singles, videos, artists, release dates. ***** didn’t answer to anyone. I don’t know if Puff or Suge had that kind of control.

And the ***** played in an NBA game while making hardcore rap. That is ****in nuts. I can’t imagine any rapper playing in the league today.

Mitchell and Ness need to release that white Hornets authentic. The only non Knicks jersey I would wear.

Preseason game and he wasn't that good

That was marketing for a bad team

He was that good and of course it was partially marketing for teams struggling but I’m not gonna discredit that he was even given that chance.

He was good like Romeo was. And Romeo was only given a scholarship because of his friendship with Demar.

He scored 8 points in a preseason blow out game.

Back
Top Bottom