Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What about them ugly sneakers?
and the fact he's not a good rapper and made terrible looking sneakers

master p wasn't the best but as far as not a good rapper i can put a lot of people ahead of him , hell his own brother silkk should've never picked up a microphone .
as far as ugly sneakers he was about 20 years to early lol

These are hideous, he had one shoe that I liked.

A lot of people don’t know Curren$y from that time period SpittaJetLife SpittaJetLife

I liked these. Don’t think I ever seen a pair of his shoes in person or on anyone’s feet

057FD304-BF93-4348-AD71-932E5003DF1D.jpeg

These are hideous, he had one shoe that I liked.

A lot of people don’t know Curren$y from that time period SpittaJetLife SpittaJetLife

I liked these. Don’t think I ever seen a pair of his shoes in person or on anyone’s feet

057FD304-BF93-4348-AD71-932E5003DF1D.jpeg
I remember that Spitta P. Miller commercial. People forever that Spitta is a legend and been in the game and around legends for a min. He’s had a hip hop fans dream as a career. Those P. Miller’s in the picture remind me of these Grant Hills. I had a pair of these Grants as a kid.
C1384F1C-CF4F-40FA-B33D-357E8BD69CE3.jpeg

P. Miller was real hot at one point, then it started to get sold at Kohl’s and people started to get clowned for wearing P.Miller lol.

Why does chris brown, trey songs and damn near every other other “r&b artist?

hate them too?

I’m late but AF1s did not jump $40 in a year like Nelly said nobody woulda tolerated an increase like that. And neither him or ASAP put them on the map :lol: :smh:

I remember that Spitta P. Miller commercial. People forever that Spitta is a legend and been in the game and around legends for a min. He’s had a hip hop fans dream as a career. Those P. Miller’s in the picture remind me of these Grant Hills. I had a pair of these Grants as a kid.
C1384F1C-CF4F-40FA-B33D-357E8BD69CE3.jpeg

them p sneakers and them filas both fake zoom 95’s.

F139C1E0-2827-4F95-9CE8-ACB68CF2AD6E.jpeg

The P jawns actually got a lil foamposite in there too. Yall kno, when P bite, he BITE.

I don’t even think P had a ghostwriter - with that being said... P went in.

Yet some of y’all favorite artists raps just like Master P :lol:

I think he did. His lyrics were never crazy but they got real bad after Only God Can Judge Me. Like real bad.

Why does chris brown, trey songs and damn near every other other “r&b artist?

hate them too?

CB and Trey rap way better than Beyoncé and it sounds more natural. Beyoncé should never rap. Ruined that album with Jay.

Back
Top Bottom