Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Most of these dudes are socially awkward penguins. These chicks at these functions genuinely don't WANT to have sex with them they just want the experience that comes with it

I mean let's keep it funky b... you can basically take what you just said and apply it to athletes, rappers, gallery artist snobs, venture capitalists, Wall Street brokers, silicone valley nerds, successful supreme/streetwear/sneaker resellers, club promoters, Hollywood talent scouts, your local drug dealers etc. all kinds of people high on income/power/influence and low on interpersonal communication skills.

vagina has always been one of da lowest common denominators of acceptable barter chips in exchange for access to any one of semi exclusive rungs on a social climber ladder.

these same jawns are in there talking stupidness about "ladies he made me take the train instead of picking me up" etc. They sound mad and vindictive. He probably did **** some of them and skated and now they're mad and they are all running around claiming metoo.

legalized prostitution gonna make this meetoo thing even more irrelevant than it is (da founder got her head chopped off by having inappropriate relationship with a minor, and Alicia Milano is catching heat for backing Joe Biden in the midst of a serious sexual assault allegation by former staffer Tara Reade.)

in da meantime when you do with a brand new broad you got to make it real clear that if she ain't down for coitis then u as a man needs to keep it moving...or risk getting lead on a wild yamz goose chase.

Talk to them Ja!

E443E0B2-499B-4C7E-8589-63EBD623AC00.png

I mean let's keep it funky b... you can basically take what you just said and apply it to athletes, rappers, gallery artist snobs, venture capitalists, Wall Street brokers, silicone valley nerds, successful supreme/streetwear/sneaker resellers, club promoters, Hollywood talent scouts, your local drug dealers etc. all kinds of people high on income/power/influence and low on interpersonal communication skills.

vagina has always been one of da lowest common denominators of acceptable barter chips in exchange for access to any one of semi exclusive rungs on a social climber ladder.

We know ninja is out there but every and then he'll drop some good game. :lol:

Paid $110 for them, sold them for $500

Won’t hear a song off it.

Ja lying, beef was with 50 and 50 took him out. Then everyone else jumped in after Ja started naming everyone. N looking for charity now.

damn you made a good flip off em

and Ja needs to accept that there was nothing he could’ve done to stop 50 at the time, 50 was too big of artist at that point, didn’t matter what Ja did...he still had records during that beef (Wonderful, Clap Back, New York) etc. but the public opinion was already set

Hol up Ja, You involved Busta, Dre and Em. Some of us are old enough to remember you on hot 97 talkin bout "Y'ALL WANNA SEE PAC COME BACK!! IT'S HERE!!!". :lol:

This _ really thought he was Pac in 02-03.
Saved me time, Ja swiped at hornets nest for a lot of that. While also lashing out at DMX

Back
Top Bottom