Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Bruhhhhhhhhhhh

In my 20+ years of knowing about 3-6. I NEVER noticed DJ Paul’s hand. That makes his production/skill all the more amazing

i thought he was trying to be cool when I first seen it in 99-00. Then someone was making fun of it one day and I was like wow

Paul selling merch for this, hahahaha

Paul wore a cast/brace a lot in the early videos

I remember when this video surfaced, _’s was saying he’ll prolly sting tf outta you with the baby arm :lol: :smh:

Still one of the GOATs in this producer **** :pimp:

I still ain't played Drake last album. Him and Kanye are 2 dudes I just have no interest in their new music anymore.
I think Views was around the time I lost interest in Drake's projects. I absolutely love Take Care and NWTS but other than some loosies and album cuts here and there I haven't really been feeling his music since Views.

So how we watch it on Verzuz? Their IG or they gotta YouTube page? I don’t get what the deal is if it’s still gonna be on their IGs.

Can’t believe Coop went out like this.
They gassed her going against that scrub the hallway only for her to run into a savage.
Fizzle ain’t have to do her like that.

I was shocked. The first two battles were on some PG-13 Teen Soap ********. Then the ***** Fizz turned it into a URL battle. That **** was surgical. might be a top 10 battle verse ever

Back
Top Bottom