Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Not gone lie. Jay Worthy disappointed me. Expected better.

Larry June must be the black version of Berner. Cause he trashhhhhhhhhhh. He gotta be a plug to be getting all these placements

California doing it. The south doing it. Midwest/Detroit and Chicago, doing....

.... New York/East coast? :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: this is exactly why i said the south makes the best hip hop. east coast has ny, the west has cali, chicago puts on for the midwest, but that's all single states. the south has multiple staple states in hip hop.

:lol: this is exactly why i said the south makes the best hip hop. east coast has ny, the west has cali, chicago puts on for the midwest, but that's all single states. the south has multiple staple states in hip hop.
What are these multiple states?

oooh ok
yall be all on meccaopoilis and artemus gordon pages
but ur own resident nter fam
tryna drop yall a few crumbs here and there
sayin im spillin tea
ReasonableSmugIndianelephant-small.gif

Shouts to tidal for having the credits section, it makes it so easy to see who worked on what.

I love Puff Music & run to death but bruh Dre's **** is TOUGH to beat, just so much legendary **** between em they could do 50 joints & still be missing songs.

This a Dre "Throwaway"

This a Diddy "Throwaway"

Key to this battle is who controls the flow of the battle, Dre got way harder hiphop ****, Puff's R&B bag is Deep. What works for puff is that if it's only 20 - 30 songs, he easily got enough hard **** with Big alone to keep him afloat against a lot of dre ****.

Dre got a R&B stash

Lauren definitely look like she got that histrionic personality. Like she try hard to be hood. It’s a lot chics who try so hard to be hood/ratchet. That s**** so lame bruh

Back
Top Bottom