Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Larry that dude
HAAAAAA. You seen the light

rejoice.png

Based on that Unsung it didn’t seem at all like they were hating on him for going solo

I disagree with that One Monkey Don't Stop No Show

That was wild disrespectful, and then was passive aggressive as hell, with them denying it had anything to do with Cee Lo

2ef6b3a8349a282b9b73735e62015ad9.jpeg

That was wild disrespectful, and then was passive aggressive as hell, with them denying it had anything to do with Cee Lo

There was another interview where they say the song was a diss song for Cee-Lo & Laface. I see where they came from with it. The record label pushed for Cee-Lo & Big Gipp to be solo. They were much younger then so their feelings were involved but they remained friends during that times. He explains below.

Last edited:
Random funny music moment:

I put my phone on shuffle everything on the way to work. I have a little bit of everything on my phone. Rap, old and new school, of course, rock, edm, even some 90s electronica from overseas. All kinds of ****....except country music. The intro for 2Chainz(Titty Boi back then) Codine Withdrawal cone on and he talking about how the mixtape was made “without the assistance of syrup..”. I chuckle at that, hit next....very next song Good Drank with Qucci and Quavo. :lol: :lol:

Rico was like "ain't more group after this" :lol:

Ceelo really maximized all his talent. That Get Up, Get Out verse is one of best verses ever to all the smash hits he's had since Gnarles Barkley.

Flashy lifestyle. Marble floors. Golden chandeliers. Sipping that GTV. LA, hit the Bity. Boolin in the Bondo wit a few biddies, and they get the trippin”.

hat :pimp:

Beatrice was talking that **** right here dawg. I mean, he always does. Stunna be flexed up! 🐐

Crazy how that Nut situation went out tho. He right there behind Thug in that video. They all used to parlay. The cross. Sheesh :smh:.

That playboi carti verse is one of the worst things I’ve ever heard...y’all know how I feel about Drake music but he picks some questionable features...that one should’ve stayed in the tuck

Flashy lifestyle. Marble floors. Golden chandeliers. Sipping that GTV. LA, hit the Bity. Boolin in the Bondo wit a few biddies, and they get the trippin”.

hat :pimp:

Beatrice was talking that **** right here dawg. I mean, he always does. Stunna be flexed up! 🐐

Crazy how that Nut situation went out tho. He right there behind Thug in that video. They all used to parlay. The cross. Sheesh :smh:.

“Same n_s in the picture with ya. Be the same n_ that’ll kill you” - Koly P

Back
Top Bottom