Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Above the Rim on Netflix, about watch this **** mad times

Never understood putting UPS or Jolly Rancher or something **** on your car.

That’s some SOUF **** :lol:. **** is bizzare.

Bout to peep above the rim too. Marlon Wayans gave an underrated performance there. Duane Martin....True hooper. Shep! And Pac as Birdie...true villain. Can’t forget Wood Harris for an Oscar worthy performance. Classic movie.

It’s crazy to think about how many memes....come from this movie alone :lol:. The content it reproduces is insane. Over 25 years later.

Motaw the funniest one. Sometimes I just shout “Cause I’m a motha ****in soldier”

Opening scene, your boy ain’t ****! STUPID!!! Get the car!

My dawg had a 4-door cutlass with the NERDS box look. He sold that *** for like 7 bands in 2009.

I’m actually looking for a 80-87 Buick Regal or Cutlass. If any of y’all out of state cats can find be a 80-87 BUICK REGAL or Cutlass, I’ll pay goooood $$$$$$$$$. Real talk

This s*** is a sport down here. First thing we doing after Quarantine is a CAR SHOW. One got canceled due to the Pandemic.

5099D9BE-CDB1-462C-AB36-CCE384AFB94D.jpeg

095A728D-E9E4-4120-9449-FE7FE1F117A0.jpeg

Last edited:

Bout to peep above the rim too. Marlon Wayans gave an underrated performance there. Duane Martin....True hooper. Shep! And Pac as Birdie...true villain. Can’t forget Wood Harris for an Oscar worthy performance. Classic movie.

It’s crazy to think about how many memes....come from this movie alone :lol:. The content it reproduces is insane. Over 25 years later.

That **** is WEIRD

Was in Charleston, SC a decade ago and seen all types of verts with cereal painted

Fruity pebbles, coco puffs, lucky charms

Bizarro world ****

"Above The Rim" was the hottest new rental in our little shoppette video store in Germany when it first came out on VHS. You literally had to know somebody to score that movie. Like real-life SNKRS bots :lol:

That **** is WEIRD

Was in Charleston, SC a decade ago and seen all types of verts with cereal painted

Fruity pebbles, coco puffs, lucky charms

Bizarro world ****

Hood nascar culture (jackets included) :pimp:

Black ppl love appropriating/remixing pop culture and ubiquitous brands in general

I feel like that’s what made _’s love the Iceberg cartoon sweaters so much. The Platinum Fubu **** w Fat Albert was basically the same idea

Edit: _’s every region was rockin those hood remix cereal box tees around the Jeezy era :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom