Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This dude is a legit cancer to hiphop & they're going to use him to further diminish "street codes" and amplify snitching. ****** shoulda died a long time ago, now we here.

Chances are he's gonna bait another rapper into some ********, Probably really get hurt & Grainge & the rest of them devils backing him will profit off it all.

69 deadass turned into a rat in the video...:rofl::rofl:

might as well own that snitch **** he be on cause they were never gonna let him live that down

Not even thinking to click that ****.

It’s obvious that they’re using this kid to degrade the culture. It kills the people in powerful positions that hip hop is the most popular genre around. They’ll prop this kid up, make money off of his puppet ***, profit off of any beef that’s started because of him, and then turn their back on him when he gets too controversial and it’s time to put their machine behind the new hot thing. Don’t be surprised if you see these same labels distancing themselves from this ***** when **** starts to go left (trust it will go left).

Grainge will put money behind the next artist in a heart beat when **** gets too crazy with son. Any doubts folks had in the past of this kid being a plant should be erased by now. I’m not gonna act holier than thou because I listened to the old **** before, really thinking the Bloods in Brooklyn wouldn’t just put a backing behind someone who’s not really bout it. We seen how that played out so I’ll take the L for my misplaced faith. But moving forward, nah. Can’t even do it.

Last edited:
1mill on live...

800505-1563225394101-47f8de8dc07b6.jpg

You talked down on big Krit. But support this no talent having, unfunny, snitch. I swear some of y’all have no backbone and support anything.

Embarrassing. And the man says “for the culture” no morals. Anything goes, disgusting

78A0AF91-4E46-45A0-8FF4-48331DD1FC04.jpeg
It was a joke calm down. Also, I never said I support 69 just said it makes business sense. He had 2 million views today. I just pointed out the fact that the label will prob get their 20 million back and then some.

Back
Top Bottom