Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

All part of the plan. Change comes from within.

Hov is trying to infiltrate the CIA through Daniel...and end COINTELPRO

C334733C-C52E-44CE-B185-63DEAA49F427.gif

“Damn Daniel, FBI keep bringin them all white vans through”

The whole Des thing been crazy to me for a minute.

Jim is also signed to Roc Nation and his guys are the ones that just went down.
My thing is, do you think you're gonna be introduced to everyone on the payroll when you join an organization? And when you do meet these individuals, do you think you will know their full background and where they are coming from or will you only know what they choose to disclose about themselves? Obviously people on the internet who have time will be able to do background checks etc. When you worked somewhere, you could have met a co-worker who was arrested in the past for whooping on their wife, but they aren't going to disclose that to you. You just know them as Bob from accounting. Somebody from the outside who may be familiar with their past could point it out, but if you have no knowledge of their past, are you suppose to be held responsible in some way? If someone sees you have a conversation with Bob, does that mean they are justified in calling you a women beater as well ?

Last edited:
The whole Des thing been crazy to me for a minute.

Jim is also signed to Roc Nation and his guys are the ones that just went down.

_s really don't be caring about morals or principles when it involves a bag

All that those IG captions, bravado, and machismo go out the window when it comes to living up to those same principles when it directly affects YOU

^^^
That is ultimately the moral of the story.

My thing is, do you think you're gonna be introduced to everyone on the payroll when you join an organization? And when you do meet these individuals, do you think you will know their full background and where they are coming from or will you only know what they choose to disclose about themselves? Obviously people on the internet who have time will be able to do background checks etc. When you worked somewhere, you could have met a co-worker who was arrested in the past for whooping on their wife, but they aren't going to disclose that to you. You just know them as Bob from accounting. Somebody from the outside who may be familiar with their past could point it out, but if you have no knowledge of their past, are you suppose to be held responsible in some way? If someone sees you have a conversation with Bob, does that mean they should call you a women beater as well ?

The Des situation has been fairly public for some time as you can see.

^^^
That is ultimately the moral of the story.

The Des situation has been fairly public for some time as you can see.
It's news to me. The articles also come from NY Daily News. Meek in Philly, I wouldn't really expect him to know all of that. I just peeped that she's the wife of that OG Juan cat that Jay was shouting out some time ago :wow::wow::wow:

I remember seeing that virtual "influencer" chick on hypebeast like 2 years ago. Thought she was just used to sell **** to the little hype whores by these brands had no idea they starting to go into rap.

Their was an Al Pacino movie that did not end well similar to all of this

I remember seeing that virtual "influencer" chick on hypebeast like 2 years ago. Thought she was just used to sell **** to the little hype whores by these brands had no idea they starting to go into rap.

Their was an Al Pacino movie that did not end well similar to all of this
Virtual rappers soon come. Virtual hoods and gangs too.

GTA in real life

Back
Top Bottom