Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I remember seeing that virtual "influencer" chick on hypebeast like 2 years ago. Thought she was just used to sell **** to the little hype whores by these brands had no idea they starting to go into rap.

Their was an Al Pacino movie that did not end well similar to all of this

The dude who co created Miquela is a DJ/producer :lol:

DJ Skeet Skeet he was in the group Shwayze, they had that Buzzin song

Yeah I know :lol:

A lot of _’s was on some corny post Gym Class Heroes Travis McCoy type ****, Wiz eventually took this lane over

but anyway they had this record and a lil reality tv show on MTV

edit:
**** Tyga came in on this wave too :lol:

Lmaooooooooo

. I don’t even think he’s frustrated though. We all just have to come to terms that white people/suburban folks, and people who never go outside have infiltrated a culture we built.

news flash b it's been like that since day one word to Beastie boys keeping da lights on at early Def Jam.

That Post Malone song actually like 4-5 years old :lol:

The song dropped back then, they just never dropped the video, for whatever reason

I've always found it puzzling that more artists don't take advantage of da fact that videos are at their cheapest to make now and instead of letting a potentially popular song get a visual it languishes as an album cut.

older albums couldcould also benefit from getting visuals shot retroactively.

Stop trolling Ty :lol: I been @ed him wit that and he already acknowledged it :lol:

To keep it a 1000 there be a bunch of random weird ****** wit Roc Nation hats on... But That **** with the Perez shorty is real. IDK what's going on with that situation, Not a singular ***** in music has spoke on it tho :lol::lol:

The way this year has went i'm prepared for wateva
@tyisny @finessence @nawghtyhare

1588992006169.gif

Yeah I know :lol:

A lot of _’s was on some corny post Gym Class Heroes Travis McCoy type ****, Wiz eventually took this lane over

but anyway they had this record and a lil reality tv show on MTV

edit:
**** Tyga came in on this wave too :lol:

I remember that group Shwayze, that song was aight. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom