Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Your life would be so much better if u accepted being black & found pride in it.

We're straight, Candace Owens, Stacey Dash, Sheriff Clarke, Ben Carson and Clarence Thomas are enough

981full-chappelle%27s-show-screenshot.jpg

Not sure when its happening but I'm taking Ludacris in that track battle with Nelly. Although I'll give Nelly a ton points if he actually plays tip drill, doubt he does it

Just saw the coli thread :rofl: they was on cuz *** from jump street yo this **** is hilarious
Someome said

Haven't read Niketalk regularly in like a decade and that fools wildin' thinking their doing it thread is STILL going on
:russ:

I see "DC all American" still posts, Method Man the robot admin always typing up 10 paragraph essays changed his screen name I see.

da co-owner was da one that lemme in, ill be back shortly.

for w/e reason their registration is airtight closed..think went they migrated to xenforo like NT did, they got a bunch of ******** action and they Cut ish off.

that place is real dope... Everything Niketalk used to be, music forum brimming with threads, General poppin, a entire forum for just movies and wrestling...

Ninja you don’t have to persuade us about Coli. If you like it that much -by all means go and do you.

Some of us actually enjoy and find this place to be home...

Go do you but we don’t need a daily reminder!

Last edited:
Don't **** with streaming like that but Spotify allowing people to donate to their favorite acts while listening is dope, hope they not taking a percentage though thats foul

Just going off memory but I feel like Luda has more tracks (going off the pseudo criteria people are using for this) especially if you include the DTP stuff

Off the top of my head, Nelly wins this easily in a popularity contest style battle. Easily.

Back
Top Bottom