Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Buffalo & Detroit are both apart of Ontario. that scenery, accents, fashion, etc ain't American, it's American inspired at most. Definitely Canadian though. Canada gotta cool flag, embrace it.

Buffalo & Detroit are both apart of Ontario. that scenery, accents, fashion, etc ain't American, it's American inspired at most. Definitely Canadian though. Canada gotta cool flag, embrace it.
Relax. Windsor a river/bridge/tunnel away but it’s a whole different world over there. The plus is when ****** turn 19, u can just drive over there and drink/party. When I was a youngin, our whole neighborhood that was of age would all ride to club 112 over there every Saturday. Sister told me some crazy stories.

Relax. Windsor a river/bridge/tunnel away but it’s a whole different world over there. The plus is when ****** turn 19, u can just drive over there and drink/party. When I was a youngin, our whole neighborhood that was of age would all ride to club 112 over there every Saturday. Sister told me some crazy stories.
Windsor a pipeline fr fr

IYKYK

Sucks u gotta wait that long. The only thing between Manhattan & Brooklyn are 2 age limitless bridges and some water.
So Motown came from canadian culture? :lol:
Gotta give Black Canadians something

all factssss my bday this Saturday too :pimp:

783DD73B-E359-4840-ABD5-EB787F1A28D6.gif

1B869D8A-A615-4193-A691-322DE952E525.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom