Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

future stuff.JPG

"Dey using baby mommas as props":rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

he aint lying.gif

Future does corny **** the same as a lot of rappers do in the social media era. Tweeting at snitch boy’s baby mother is corny. No way around that.

But I do see kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc point. Meek is in a constant balancing act between social justice reform warrior (it’s admirable what he does, don’t get it twisted), street crusader... and twitter fingers.

Both of these dudes need their phones taken away from them. They both tweet off emotions (Meek more than Future), and they’re not very articulate so their intentions are rarely properly conveyed.

Been saying for a while that folks gotta separate the man from the music. A lot of these dudes look funny in the light as men.It is what it is; get it how you live. I do my best to only care about the music.

Last edited:
Future does corny **** the same as a lot of rappers do in the social media era. Tweeting at snitch boy’s baby mother is corny. No way around that.

But I do see kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc point. Meek is in a constant balancing act between social justice reform warrior (it’s admirable what he does, don’t get it twisted), street crusader... and twitter fingers.

Both of these dudes need their phones taken away from them. They both tweet off emotions (Meek for than Future), and they’re not very articulate so their intentions are rarely properly conveyed.

Been saying for a while that folks gotta separate the man from the music. A lot of these dudes look funny in the light as men.It is what it is; get it how you live. I do my best to only care about the music.
Eh, Fewtch's music and real life antics are parallel; while Meek portrays as something different in his music despite being a straight up sucker irl. Fewtch is a consistent w/ his scumbagness.

What was the last mixtape album Future dropped?

not even memorable - can’t remember a single song :lol:

Back
Top Bottom