Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

If your drawing parallels between Meek and Future tweets that means you TRULY don't get "it" and that's okay 😕

Me and you both know when you like someone you struggle with subjectivity.. the integrity starts to suffer

It's OK tho we understand

I understand that Future is 36 years old & routinely goes on social media typing about personal issues just like Meek.

In this case he got his Twitter fingers on about a "throwaway" who is involved with Ratboy & hashtagging Treyway....conveniently doing this while his project drops 2mmrw.

Im not gonna listen to Future any less because of it, but Future does **** like this all the time... this is who he..... Him & Meek are one in the same, & what they do on social media pales in comparison to the **** a lot of these dudes do daily

I understand that Future is 36 years old & routinely goes on social media typing about personal issues just like Meek.

In this case he got his Twitter fingers on about a "throwaway" who is involved with Ratboy & hashtagging Treyway....conveniently doing this while his project drops 2mmrw.

Im not gonna listen to Future any less because of it, but Future does **** like this all the time... this is who he..... Him & Meek are one in the same, & what they do on social media pales in comparison to the **** a lot of these dudes do daily

You still don't get it

****** was doing all that complaining about Meek tweets for Future to find his way into an interaction with Ratboy on Twitter.

Getting twitter fingers about a thot ***** that deals with said rat.... in hopes of drumming up news for his album dropping Friday.....The consistency on NT is fleeing :lol:

They some Red-off-Friday-oh-that-was-different a*** n_. Future co-signing This garbage musician who’s also an informant. Made plenty songs about snitches and rats.... but talking about dude.

“FEDS did a sweep” my a***

Told ya’ll. As a person I DO NOT LIKE Him. He’s an opportunist, emotional thug/simp.

Talented musician but has no redeeming qualities whatsoever

They some Red-off-Friday-oh-that-was-different a*** n_. Future co-signing This garbage musician who’s also an informant. Made plenty songs about snitches and rats.... but talking about dude.

“FEDS did a sweep” my a***

Told ya’ll. As a person I DO NOT LIKE Him. He’s an opportunist, emotional thug/simp.

Talented musician but has no redeeming qualities whatsoever

I agree on some of this, but that post wasn't cosigning 69, but it's still using his name for clicks & a story. Future ain't low :lol:

E57075E3-AB4B-4B8D-AE06-126CF80EBDAD.png
Goat talk this morning.

If your drawing parallels between Meek and Future tweets that means you TRULY don't get "it" and that's okay 😕

Me and you both know when you like someone you struggle with subjectivity.. the integrity starts to suffer

It's OK tho we understand

You're anti-Meek

Future is doing it for attention. It's like a chick thirst trapping for attention.

Both are corny

Wop 0-20 with signing artist since he been home :lol:

artist development lacking + some of them was 100% trash :lol:

wavycrocket wavycrocket doesn't even promote them, so I know it's bad.

I listened to that song dissing Bank and it was wondering what Gucci saw in dude.

Used Spotify premium for 5 days and canceled Apple Music

I been robbing myself

Do you have an iPhone?

I had Spotify Premium and couldn't do it.

This is a golden podcast man :lol:, Bes & Tax really two one of a kind individuals

"Bout to get it popping on Christian Mingle "
“you got a fragile frame”
"I'ma get you a spot at Vice Uganda"
"They said I tried to rob a toll booth, I said it was a misunderstanding"
"2025 is your year"
"You had on sweatpants with leather pockets, looking mad emotional & vulnerable"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Future a male thot

album finna be fire

Magic33 Magic33 yeah XS Max. AM was better performance wise cuz of the ecosystem but I like the overall spotify experience

You guys ever look at a map to see where Buffalo is to see why people say that?
yeah I actually live 15 minutes from what ppl would call the City of Buffalo proper. The Peace Bridge (which goes to Canada) is on the West Side of Buffalo so I mean yeah I get it. Drake gave a radio station that broadcasts outta here a shout out in a song a few years back I guess & I Used to listen to a Toronto station called CIUT in the early 90's. I think there's moar gun violence in Buffalo than most places in Southern Ontario but then I have heard about alleged crime figures getting whacked in Toronto on sum gangland stuff over the past few years. different but is it really? you have any number of ppl in the Buffalo area who have said they're moving to Canada each time a republican won the white house in the past two decades & while I think those ppl are naive and not actually going anywhere maybe they were onto sumthing 15 years ago. either way it's stuck so hearing/seeing the region described as Canada is kinda funny to me. culturally I think Buffalo is a mix of the midwest+the souf+NYC w/ the latter being of moar influence than certain ppl may think due to the ppl based outta NYC who goto school or just get $$$$ here. I do think that many ppl in Buffalo dress how the Ninjahood detracting faction of General thinks Ninjahood dresses but maybe "the internet" has changed that to a certain degree (No dis to Ninjahood, looks like he has ppl all the way on other internet forums who follow the name but maybe not the facts). anyways most non NYers I've met don't realize that NY is an entire state & aren't necessarily always convinced when it's explained to them so maybe just saying Buffalo is in Canada is the best thing for everyone.

You're anti-Meek

Future is doing it for attention. It's like a chick thirst trapping for attention.

Both are corny

I don't get the comparison at all.

Not anti anyone I'm actually able to call a spade a spade unlike most of you

I'm on record giving Future a ton of **** too

Future is Future Meek is Meek

Future doesn't proclaim to be Nelson Mandela

I can't stand ANYONE who claims they do things from the heart or because it's "right" but also wants everyone to know about it.

Meek lacks integrity or consistency in what he preaches compared to what he actually does.

Just an annoying character overall since his "beefs" with Game, Drake, and Nicki Minaj and his alignment with Jay-Z

Still confused on why were comparing the two

I don't get the comparison at all.

Not anti anyone I'm actually able to call a spade a spade unlike most of you

I'm on record giving Future a ton of **** too

Future is Future Meek is Meek

Future doesn't proclaim to be Nelson Mandela

I can't stand ANYONE who claims they do things from the heart or because it's "right" but also wants everyone to know about it.

Meek lacks integrity or consistency in what he preaches compared to what he actually does.

Just an annoying character overall since his "beefs" with Game, Drake, and Nicki Minaj and his alignment with Jay-Z

Still confused on why were comparing the two

Both are corny on social media.

Meek is doing it because he thinks he's some representative of the streets and hip hop. Preserving the integrity. He is consistent.

Future is doing it to be talked about and for attention. He has an album coming out and Turkey69 is drawing all the energy.

No one is comparing their antics being similar, other than both being corny. Future just does it less often now like Wale.

yeah I actually live 15 minutes from what ppl would call the City of Buffalo proper. The Peace Bridge (which goes to Canada) is on the West Side of Buffalo so I mean yeah I get it. Drake gave a radio station that broadcasts outta here a shout out in a song a few years back I guess & I Used to listen to a Toronto station called CIUT in the early 90's. I think there's moar gun violence in Buffalo than most places in Southern Ontario but then I have heard about alleged crime figures getting whacked in Toronto on sum gangland stuff over the past few years. different but is it really? you have any number of ppl in the Buffalo area who have said they're moving to Canada each time a republican won the white house in the past two decades & while I think those ppl are naive and not actually going anywhere maybe they were onto sumthing 15 years ago. either way it's stuck so hearing/seeing the region described as Canada is kinda funny to me. culturally I think Buffalo is a mix of the midwest+the souf+NYC w/ the latter being of moar influence than certain ppl may think due to the ppl based outta NYC who goto school or just get $$$$ here. I do think that many ppl in Buffalo dress how the Ninjahood detracting faction of General thinks Ninjahood dresses but maybe "the internet" has changed that to a certain degree (No dis to Ninjahood, looks like he has ppl all the way on other internet forums who follow the name but maybe not the facts). anyways most non NYers I've met don't realize that NY is an entire state & aren't necessarily always convinced when it's explained to them so maybe just saying Buffalo is in Canada is the best thing for everyone.
This. I been to buffalo a few times. Definitely reminds me of the midwest. And everything is spot on with the fashion. Cats also look hungry out there like they would eat your food propper.

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc You still mad about Meek? There has to be something more to this :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
****** was doing all that complaining about Meek tweets for Future to find his way into an interaction with Ratboy on Twitter.

Getting twitter fingers about a thot ***** that deals with said rat.... in hopes of drumming up news for his album dropping Friday.....The consistency on NT is fleeing :lol:

Ain't no consistency 'round here. All these rappers (that use it all the time) look crazy on social media. People just got different sets of rules for who they like.

When Meek acting a fool

"I hate Meek
RbgYhzI.gif
"

When Meek speaks on the prison system

"I hate Meek more
RbgYhzI.gif

Just stop paying so much attention to dudes. I don't know what 69 IG live was about, cuz I don't care, I have no interest in it.

Back
Top Bottom