Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Can’t lie, I **** with this song “Long Gone”

Why they gotta go at 10? So Timbaland and Swizz can discuss the show?

sounds like y'all realizing dudes was lowkey trash
sass2.png

Nah Busta cleans X up. Busta has maybe a 5 year jump, plus didn’t peak early like X did. Just had too many songs.

I did think X fared very well in that mock battle with Jay-Z despite Hot 97 trying to disrespect him though
182EE0C0-BECD-40D6-82D5-FDF2144673BD.png
other than scenario remix
busta aint got nothing
but put ur hands where my eyes can see
and like 3 other songs from his first 3 albums

Ludacris an elite level technical rapper, whenever he wants to be. Some his verses just inane. He lost his “cool” mid way in his career, and never got it back.

You always gotta organically maintain a connection to the core of hip hop. Black culture. The neighborhood. It Keeps you grounded and in tune. Luda & Nelly lost that particular thing...and just went and made formulaic music for the latter half of their career.

Ludacris an elite level technical rapper, whenever he wants to be. Some his verses just inane. He lost his “cool” mid way in his career, and never got it back.

You always gotta organically maintain a connection to the core of hip hop. Black culture. The neighborhood. It Keeps you grounded and in tune. Luda & Nelly lost that particular thing...and just went and made formulaic music for the latter half of their career.

hit the nail on the head

Facts. They started becoming ring tone rappers. Why do you think he lost his cool? It seems like he fell of right when he started doing Fast and F

Back
Top Bottom