Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

outer space ***

Image from .
Image from .
Image from .
Image from .

Luda left so much stuff in the chamber. Nelly basically emptied the clip besides Batter Up, Midwest Swing and Luven Me. Luda had We Got, Diamond In The Back, Hard Times, Cry Babies, Growing Pains, and a ton more.

Facts. They started becoming ring tone rappers. Why do you think he lost his cool? It seems like he fell of right when he started doing Fast and F

People jokingly say when he cut his hair, but I think it’s right before that on Red Light District. #1 Spot and Get Back were:sick: they were still high charting songs, but it felt like cracks were starting show then.

Luda left so much stuff in the chamber. Nelly basically emptied the clip besides Batter Up, Midwest Swing and Luven Me. Luda had We Got, Diamond In The Back, Hard Times, Cry Babies, Growing Pains, and a ton more.

People jokingly say when he cut his hair, but I think it’s right before that on Red Light District. #1 Spot and Get Back were:sick: they were still high charting songs, but it felt like cracks were starting show then.
Facts. That #1 Spot Austin Powers song was trash and the end of Luda.

Why do you think he lost his cool? It seems like he fell of right when he started doing Fast and F

Idk. But you could see/sense it. He seemed to mature personally, but his music veered to the cartoonish side....and he became kind of be insulated, creatively...and looking to make hit records instead of just spazzing and creating.

Luda when he first hit...was a slick *****. A slick talker that could rap his *** off, with some humorous instincts. *****s used to kind of view Luda in a “stoner” light too. So that got sum 2 do with it.

Idk. But you could see/sense it. He seemed to mature personally, but his music veered to the cartoonish side....and he became kind of be insulated, creatively...and looking to make hit records instead of just spazzing and creating.

Luda when he first hit...was a slick *****. A slick talker that could rap his *** off, with some humorous instincts. *****s used to kind of view Luda in a “stoner” light too. So that got sum 2 do with it.
Youre right he used to talk **** and spit bars. He stopped talking **** it seemed. Chicken and Beer was a dope album and concept. The Chicken and Beer Album merch and rollout was fire.

Nelly and Luda left a lot out. They could’ve did without the features. Still dope to hear joints I bumped in college again.

Youre right he used to talk **** and spit bars. He stopped talking **** it seemed. Chicken and Beer was a dope album and concept. The Chicken and Beer Album merch and rollout was fire.

Crazy...cuz Luda actually said what I was touching on...word for word...out his own mouth In 2001 :lol: (at 1:53 mark)

Luda day weekend was/is an attempt to stay connected.

They’re talking about

Ice Cube vs LL Cool J
Busta vs Snoop

where the hell is that Bone and 3-6 battle?

Back
Top Bottom