Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Bruh :rofl:

AD980A97-EDEB-47A8-86A7-C2AF827DF052.png

F96811E2-91B1-482C-B930-00EEA1364B3D.png

That Sub0 Freekey Zeekey video, got him looking on some Karombo type time :lol:

Last edited:
I had that St Louis Fubu Jersey. You couldn't tell me nothing. I thought I was Nelly. I also had Vokal jeans and you couldn't tell me nothing.
I'ma start calling you No Ego Tebow. You don't give two ****s about jumping on any and every bandwagon and then flaunting it. Do you player.

I'ma start calling you No Ego Tebow. You don't give two ****s about jumping on any and every bandwagon and then flaunting it. Do you player.
I’m not telling a lie lol. A lot of us had that FUBU jersey and Vokal. Ain’t about jumping on a bandwagon. That sounds lame lol. This has nothing to do w football lol.

Nelly and Luda battle was dope, Had Luda winning it 11-9, If Nelly didn’t do 2-3 wack songs and get baited into doing features, he could of took it. Both got crazy hits & this was appreciated

What is going on in here :rofl:

nobody listening to the director :rofl: :rofl:

“CAN I GET A SOLO OF ZEKE, PLEASEE” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Keep watching. Them *****s on one :rofl:

Zeke one of them TOO physical *****s. Especially when twisted. There are about 30...gif/meme worthy clips & sound bites from that video alone.

There’s some real pause worthy scenes in here too. Some hilarious/cringe stuff. 😂😂😂

Keep watching. Them *****s on one :rofl:

Zeke one of them TOO physical *****s. Especially when twisted. There are about 30...gif/meme worthy clips & sound bites from that video alone.

There’s some real pause worthy scenes in here too. Some hilarious/cringe stuff. 😂😂😂
ZEKE the epitome of a wild boy :smh:

Type of n_ you only chill with them nights when you really with whatever

Pure insanity

Back
Top Bottom