Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Idk who mans is but he’s talking very greasy on A LOT of people. I hope nobody gets hurt. Maybe I’m just out of tune, but where all these new gangs pop up from in BK? Pretty certain I never heard of Folks and GDs in BK a few yrs ago

they started listen to them Chicago cats now all of a sudden they GDs. New York stay banging sets thats eons away. Dummies

“Iccccceeeee....water!
I fell in love with the motion.
Never expected it to be this way,
never knew that I was chosen.”

6435476E-FE63-495A-8732-99AE153316D6.gif

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Boosie broke down Ta Na-Hesi Coates’s....”A case for reparations” down brilliantly, in layman’s terms on there. Did not expect that.
Yeah Boosie seems like a very aware dude, super hustler, but when he sits with glad he just tries to play up clown **** with Boosie for reactions.

For at least 15 years.

I remember being in HS and wanting to link with this shorty I was talking to and she told me straight up don't come over here the folk ****** on my block will beat and rob you :lol:

Being from the Bronx I thought I could go anywhere. I definitely paid that cab for her to come to the BX lol
Sounds like some typical NYC **** :lol::lol::lol: . I loved a jawn who's ex was some big blood cat in East New York. I took my chances. :rofl:

The crazy thing about the Turkey69 and Akon **** is he's giving the song to someone who had PC.

Akon used to be official and run with official cats, c'mon b

He hitting a double lick on a song that was already a once-a-career smash hit :lol:

***** said **** "the streets" he got a city in Africa lol

they started listen to them Chicago cats now all of a sudden they GDs. New York stay banging sets thats eons away. Dummies

Loud and wrong.

They have ties to Chicago.

Just like the Latin Kings came from Chicago to New York.

It's not like the blood sets in New York. It's like Jersey and how some of their crips and bloods have ties to LA.

The irony is you say **** like this like Florida doesn't have LA, Chicago and New York gang sets.

For at least 15 years.

I remember being in HS and wanting to link with this shorty I was talking to and she told me straight up don't come over here the folk ****** on my block will beat and rob you :lol:

Being from the Bronx I thought I could go anywhere. I definitely paid that cab for her to come to the BX lol

:lol:

It's funny how territorial New York is. You find out what block or project a chick is from, that's ok. You better have family or classmates.

Flawda boy speaking, never seen or heard a piru or naybahood set down here in my life. These jits down here be from the bricks they not on that type of time.

I’ve personally known 1 blood here in my life and dude wasn’t even from here. Tell me more though :lol:

Word?

Exactly how do you think drugs are moving throughout the country?

Only Florida black urban gang I recall in Florida was Zoe pound in the 90s. If you ain’t from Cali, Mississippi or Chicago, you ain’t no f*** crip/blood/gd/vice lord or folk. S*** silly af

the Zoe’s have evolved Into “Z’s” though. That’s the new gang

Only Florida black urban gang I recall in Florida was Zoe pound in the 90s. If you ain’t from Cali, Mississippi or Chicago, you ain’t no f*** crip/blood/gd/vice lord or folk. S*** silly af

the Zoe’s have evolved Into “Z’s” though. That’s the new gang
i remeber ny having renegade vice lords. they had yellow flags. twas different...

Back
Top Bottom