ED6CDC8A-31FD-4B1A-BF00-7BCC10F9965A.jpeg

6FF97236-31A3-4EB4-B48D-14F98DF65913.jpeg

we heavy out here
Dope

I still dunno what the hell this game is all about tho

tenor (4).gif

This is wack

I guess the complaints got to K Dot

People are activist in different ways. Why should Kendrick have to go to a protest to show he's for black people? That's the easy part. His whole career has displayed what type of person he is, or at least the message he's wanted to convey.

People have short memories

Not to mention, Kendrick doesn’t even get on social media... unless he has a burner account for something.

This is wack

I guess the complaints got to K Dot

People are activist in different ways. Why should Kendrick have to go to a protest to show he's for black people? That's the easy part. His whole career has displayed what type of person he is, or at least the message he's wanted to convey.

People have short memories

son dropped a massively Black and powerful album and folks talked crazy cuz of the beats and they “don’t wanna hear that jazz ****”

now with the album as relevant as ever they want him visible like this man ain’t been tryina put folks on game :lol:

goofy

You hate me don't you?
You hate my people, your plan is to terminate my culture
You're ****in' evil I want you to recognize that I'm a proud monkey
You vandalize my perception but can't take style from me
And this is more than confession
I mean I might press the button just so you know my discretion
I'm caught in my feelings, I know that you feel it
You sabotage my community, makin' a killin'
You made me a killer, emancipation of a real *****

A828D7F3-7E84-41FC-87ED-53821EE1148A.gif

You hate me don't you?
You hate my people, your plan is to terminate my culture
You're ****in' evil I want you to recognize that I'm a proud monkey
You vandalize my perception but can't take style from me
And this is more than confession
I mean I might press the button just so you know my discretion
I'm caught in my feelings, I know that you feel it
You sabotage my community, makin' a killin'
You made me a killer, emancipation of a real *****

A828D7F3-7E84-41FC-87ED-53821EE1148A.gif

May least favourite song on the album. I hate the black on black politics he played; it's racist rhetoric.

Unpopular opinion perhaps, but I didn’t like the TPAB album. Couple songs here & there, but I wasn’t feeling the album collectively. I respect it though

Unpopular opinion perhaps, but I didn’t like the TPAB album. Couple songs here & there, but I wasn’t feeling the album collectively. I respect it though
That's the only way to listen to that album.

i don't really like this song:

But i don't/won't delete it b/c u remove a chunk of the story w/o it.

May least favourite song on the album. I hate the black on black politics he played; it's racist rhetoric.

To me it’s related to the psychology of some Black men in America, particularly the poor and disenfranchised, and moral choices. And the confusion and inner conflict that comes with it.

Speaking from my own experience I have felt what he said personally to an extent in my life. Where I’ve been involved in hurting one of ours for something petty, something unnecessary and thought later down the line was it worth it? Am I any better than them?

We’re all hypocrites. His inner dialogue in this song is just speaking to that to me. Some took it as a shot. I know I did at first. In time it has felt more like a call to unity for a people with a very complicated existence in a land that doesn’t want us. That’s just my perception of it though.

To me it’s related to the psychology of some Black men in America, particularly the poor and disenfranchised, and moral choices. And the confusion and inner conflict that comes with it.

Speaking from my own experience I have felt what he said personally to an extent in my life. Where I’ve been involved in hurting one of ours for something petty, something unnecessary and thought later down the line was it worth it? Am I any better than them?

We’re all hypocrites. His inner dialogue in this song is just speaking to that to me. Some took it as a shot. I know I did at first. In time it has felt more like a call to unity for a people with a very complicated existence in a land that doesn’t want us. That’s just my perception of it though.
Every thing u just said I felt he (Kendrick) got this across more precise & beautifully on the album version of "i", but I'll keep what just said in mind the next time I listen to the song.

Our guy Yayo floated on this a blinkin a blinkin

This beat so damn hard.

50 messing with Kidd Kidd one of his biggest mistakes in music. He was so ****in trash, I still don't get it.

These ****** not ready to admit Yayo is a legend. :smh:

He got his **** off on that one.

I never understood the Kidd Kidd induction into G Unit. **** just seemed weird. Then 50 paid to get the ***** on the XXL freshman cover like people wouldn’t know what was up. Nasty. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom