Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Joined May 15, 2003
Virgil deleted his post I guess they changing the cover :lol: :smh:
Has anyone had a worse quarantine?

Dude should have just said, I'm too busy at the moment instead of putting out that lazy effort. I would look at that funny if some guy was trying to get me to buy that on the street. You didn't want to pay anyone and learned how to photoshop an hour before you put that together?

Joined Dec 14, 2004
Yeah, AK getting lamer and lamer. You telling him to stop talking tough but you're talking tough the whole time. You can't talk tough and then play I'm the nerdy computer guy.

That Pop Smoke **** funny. They said he wanted a Virgil cover and he got one, but he would have listened to the fans. Hahahahahaa

Kanye's cut is ****in WILD. Hahahahahaha, I'm weak. That ***** is such a ****in buffoon.

Joined Dec 14, 2004
This Veruz DJ battle dope.

I like Off White's Nike and Jordan shoes, I can't lie. Their clothes and other ****, I'm good.

Oh, and of course the Timbs they did. Fuuueeeegggoooo

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now