Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Push was waiting for dude to react.

Not even waiting. Push was ITCHING for that dude to say something. :lol:

facts, pretty sure that’s why he went back to single bar shots and didn’t drop another track after SoA.

they miscalculated bad on that one and ain’t been back in the water since. Push was lurking like Jaws when them mf opened the beach back up.

Also in terms of a T.I vs 50 Cent battle a few things

1) it has the ability to go extremely left :lol:
2) T.I vs Jeezy is CLEARLY the correct matchup
3) this winner all depends on the song selection, both have major hits yes, but both have major songs that were hits but were trash sonically. 50 mix up mixtape records & album cuts with the hits then he got an edge

Last edited:
Very telling that all the dudes who have issue with Drake are the ones who's careers or money situation aren't affected by Drake :lol:

So many ****** walking on egg shells in hope of that next feature :lol:

I don’t think Thug needs Drake in that regard but this a good point

Idk they relationship but if I ain’t trying to be on a song with ****** dissing my homie either (assuming him and drake cool) . Don’t just throw this ***** feature on here after , **** looks funny

thug made the right move imo

I lowkey agree KINDA but the public statement thing is corny to me

that’s your brother, text or call that man

The wild part about all this is that Drake was still making records with thug & being "brothers" & the ***** literally tried to take Wayne's life :lol: . The same Wayne who is the reason Drake exists.

Also in terms of a T.I vs 50 Cent battle a few things

1) it has the ability to go extremely left :lol:
2) T.I vs Jeezy is CLEARLY the correct matchup
3) this winner all depends on the song selection, both have major hits yes, but both have major some songs that were hits but were trash sonically. 50 mix up mixtape records & album cuts with the hits then he got an edge

Yeah, 50 won't accept being beat and things not going his way. I think he's a bit delusional. Especially when he called out Snoop.

I'm shocked TI called him out publicly like that.

50 wouldn't beat Jada or Fat Joe.

Never heard a Young Thug song in my life. Seeing people post about his painting him nails and wearing dresses was enough for me.

TI video got me dying. I really wish he would just battle Jeezy. These battles are so much better when they stay in their own region.

Never heard a Young Thug song in my life. Seeing people post about his painting his nails and wearing dresses was enough for me.

TI video got me dying. I really wish he would just battle Jeezy. These battles are so much better when they stay in their own region.

I think it's better when they're friendly and respectful

Jeezy and TI are good friends who respect each other, you will get stories and respect like Jada and Fab.

Yeah, 50 won't accept being beat and things not going his way. I think he's a bit delusional. Especially when he called out Snoop.

I'm shocked TI called him out publicly like that.

50 wouldn't beat Jada or Fat Joe.

The way they're talking both of these ****** are delusional, T.I still calling on Outkast cry from 25 YEARS AGO

50 genuinely thinks he has an untouchable top 20, it's all a mess.

I think it's better when they're friendly and respectful

Jeezy and TI are good friends who respect each other, you will get stories and respect like Jada and Fab.

On top of that their heights were around the same Era, many of the same collabs, both messed with BMF heavy, i would say they're the two biggest catalyst to DJ Drama/GG becoming what it was, both were two of the Early ATL rappers to gain the control of the streets nationwide... way too many parallels for it not to be done.

Last edited:
Pusha responded, sure it'll be posted in here shortly. He just requested being off the Pop Smoke album. I'm sure Thug will be dissing Pusha based on the words that were used

On top of that their heights were around the same Era, many of the same collabs, both messed with BMF heavy, i would say their the two biggest catalyst to DJ Drama/GG becoming what it was, both were two of the Early ATL rappers to gain the control of the streets nationwide... way too many parallels for it not to be done.

nahhhhhh. Stop trying to buck the call out. 50 cant run from this

A333942D-9EC1-40D8-8ECA-E439F27577B2.png
4AA9FC2E-1760-4004-B4A6-2DA1D5705DF1.png
ECEE42D7-EBED-414C-AE99-17B9C48DA852.png
4DD6C2E7-1214-42A9-8FCE-C460CCC46644.png

Back
Top Bottom