Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

346808D9-5E91-444B-852D-B4DDE63CE572.png

Pippen look ****in crazy, I'm in my early 30s and I just cut off my braids a month ago. My wife told me I was too old for that ****.

Imagine thinking adidas willingly preferred to keep working with Push, instead of the cash cow Drake :lol:

Imagine thinking adidas willingly preferred to keep working with Push, instead of the cash cow Drake :lol:

I don't think that's what he was saying.

I am DYING to know what really happened with that whole deal. I don't think that beef would have had an impact on the clothes and shoes so I'm curious if it was more Aubrey backing out cause he was embarrassed or what.

You get rid of the Girbauds too?

Never owned a pair of those you BAN

I don't think it's about new ****** re: beef. You don't take it upon yourself to diss someone on another person's track. That's been the rule in rap for a while. Verses have been rewritten or cut out of a song entirely for it. You don't bring your problems to someone else because they run the risk of being looped in.

Guys have been doing this in hip-hop since the beginning
Off top.

Prodigy dissed Keith Murray on the I Shot Ya Remix
Drake dissed Common on the Stay Schemin Remix
Luda/TI on Stomp
Kendrick's verse on Control
Motorsport with Cardi & Nicki.

This isn't new at all.

Luda verse on Stomp was amazing, I didn’t understand what was happening until the end of the verse :lol:

***** said stay off the T I P of my diyaaaaaak, I was like hold up what

just ran the song, Buck saying “who the boss Ima break him off” after his voice shaking at the end of his verse is ****ing COMEDY :lol:

Hearing it right now :rofl: :rofl:

Guys have been doing this in hip-hop since the beginning
Off top.

Prodigy dissed Keith Murray on the I Shot Ya Remix
Drake dissed Common on the Stay Schemin Remix
Luda/TI on Stomp
Kendrick's verse on Control
Motorsport with Cardi & Nicki.

This isn't new at all.

and only a couple of times did it go left

Fox going at Kim on CNN's song, which caused the Hot 97 shooting with JM

and 50 going at Jada and Fat Joe for Ja Rule on New York

That's why Young Thug didn't need to say on anything.

I always go back to when Kendrick dropped that Control verse and Drake was on Angie damn near crying talkin bout "these are harsh words, who's gonna work with him?!?!" and his fans followed in his lead.

Him and his base have been trying switch what hip hop is and turn it into some non-competitive genre. They want different sets of rules for him where he's allowed to flex and pop **** then when a _ light his *** up it's "OMG that's unfair!".

Nah, it don't work like that. :lol: :smh:

I think what really stings people is as big as Drake is Pusha don't give a ****. They like "How dare you!". He made the biggest artist go into hiding and he wont stop. :lol:

Luda verse on Stomp was amazing, I didn’t understand what was happening until the end of the verse :lol:

***** said stay off the T I P of my diyaaaaaak, I was like hold up what

just ran the song, Buck saying “who the boss Ima break him off” after his voice shaking at the end of his verse is ****ing COMEDY :lol:

Buck tried to tell us and we ignored it :smh:

"Slap A Snitch" T.I. Speaks On Crime Stoppers Commercial For 1st Time + Gets At Tony Yayo For Being Disrespectful + Wants Smoke With 50 Cent

Pippen look ****in crazy, I'm in my early 30s and I just cut off my braids a month ago. My wife told me I was too old for that ****.

imagine listening to what your wife says. The man has his edge and ability to grow his hair, let him live. LeBron and OTHER GROWN men out here trying to revitalize they hairlines and hair. Let Pip flourish. Y’all be haters

What’s the difference between a dude in his late 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s etc having dreadlocks, compared to Scottie having braids. Please make it make sense. I can have dreads at 50+, but not braids? B*** please

Hahahahahahahahahaha

I literally grew my hair out to piss my wife off, she hates braids. I don’t do anything my wife tells me to do. Y’all crazy as hell.

I cut it off cause I prefer a low Ceasar and I was tired of it. Too much hair is too much work and I gotta big beard. It was OD hair. I only made it 10 months, didn’t even make the full year but I couldn’t do it.

Back
Top Bottom