Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

If I could go back knowing the edges would leave me like they did I would have been dreaded up the whole time till I couldn't no more.

my uncle and grandpa on my moms side, AND my dad and damn near every male on that side of the fam balding or bald.

I’m keeping my locs til my kid say cut them cuz I know she’ll tell me the truth :smh:

she stay going on my forehead like her **** don’t look just like mine. women ******* evil.

my uncle and grandpa on my moms side, AND my dad and damn near every male on that side of the fam balding or bald.

I’m keeping my locs til my kid say cut them cuz I know she’ll tell me the truth :smh:

she stay going on my forehead like her **** don’t look just like mine. women ****ing evil.
Gramps on my mom's side had the full head of hair but that housewives tale clearly a lie. He was about 6'9 too so really I should have known it's not bout to roll that way.

Scottie really look like Super, in that pic tho :lol: :smh:

I said it a while back, but I noticed Scottie dressing younger and younger on the jump, some years back:

9FEC116F-D7F3-4D7E-BBA1-9A1911DD6691.png

Wonder when Stove God going to bounce from the busta situation.

Was reading some interview where he said nobody knew how to handle him/his music and then roc Marciano came and helped / inspired him.

think dude could be big if the right person helps

Scottie really look like Super, in that pic tho :lol: :smh:

I said it a while back, but I noticed Scottie dressing younger and younger on the jump, some years back:

9FEC116F-D7F3-4D7E-BBA1-9A1911DD6691.png
Download this

Get rid of them nasty ads

A lot of people forget that TIP and Luda were throwing shots at each other for a while before that Stomp verse. Those skits on Chicken and Beer were TIP and PSC disses lol

Then TIP ended up beating up Shaka. Forgot why that beef even started tbh

Look at the onlookers. I don’t wanna hang with them type people. Me and Pip gone be in some hole in the wall. In the trenches. Mike ain’t going nowhere near. Plus, Pip lives in Fort Lauderdale nearly 10 minutes away from me :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. Pip fresh AF. Jordan gone be the one dude in the crew with a trash outfit

Look at the onlookers. I don’t wanna hang with them type people. Me and Pip gone be in some hole in the wall. In the trenches. Mike ain’t going nowhere near. Plus, Pip lives in Fort Lauderdale nearly 10 minutes away from me :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. Pip fresh AF. Jordan gone be the one dude in the crew with a trash outfit
Pip and grimey k2 blunts all night

Pip and grimey k2 blunts all night

bruh chillllllllll. You be hyping up that synthetic a lil tooooo much :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pip do be looking high so I know he burn. He be on Zona or Colombian Gold. Them old heads can’t handle high grade. Mid only

that pic of Mike with the bottle and the #DemonTime face is legendary

The pic is perfect. He got a quarter bottle left. You just KNOW he sipping straight out the Bottle :lol:. The ***** rich as hell, but not letting anything go to waste.

He also has a backpack on...like a 6th grader. What the hell is a 50 year old Michael Jordan doing with a jansport. What’s in it? :nerd:

His eyes are classically red as hell. With a true devilish grin. Just the very best of Mike. Mfer eyes glowing like a coyote in the desert at night. And it’s like 11am.

Somebody trying to get this man to autograph a FedEx paper. He’s going to completely ignore and walk through it...because he’s one track minded, twisted and Michael Jeffery Jordan.

Da Black cat 😈:pimp: 🐐

The pic is perfect. He got a quarter bottle left. You just KNOW he sipping straight out the Bottle :lol:. The ***** rich as hell, but not letting anything go to waste.

He also has a backpack on...like a 6th grader. What the hell is a 50 year old Michael Jordan doing with a jansport. What’s in it? :nerd:

His eyes are classically red as hell. With a true devilish grin. Just the very best of Mike. Mfer eyes glowing like a coyote in the desert at night. And it’s like 11am.

Somebody trying to get this man to autograph a FedEx paper. He’s going to completely ignore and walk through it...because he’s one track minded, twisted and Michael Jeffery Jordan.

Da Black cat 😈:pimp: 🐐

bro this my first time noticing this ***** carrying a ******* case of tequila under his arm :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom