Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I ain’t never like Gillie. He’s Casanova before Casanova. NOBODY EVERY TALKS ABOUT HIS MUSIC. Just his antics. Attention whoring man

Gillie the 🦝

we can’t act like he wilding in the same week dozens of people were killed in Chicago and Atlanta. Same week Foogiano peoples kill a mother of two and security guard, both black over a chain

I’m not finna let a white man tell it to me but we definitely do got to come to a consensus about how much we as a collective actuallyvalue our own lives

we can’t act like he wilding in the same week dozens of people were killed in Chicago and Atlanta. Same week Foogiano peoples kill a mother of two and security guard, both black over a chain

I’m not finna let a white man tell it to me but we definitely do got to come to a consensus about how much we as a collective actuallyvalue our own lives

my problem is these new age people who just tapped into the black consciousness they know who they are. I agree with black on black crime being an issue. The real problem with block people is inclusion, and not sticking together. Every other race, white, Asian, middle eastern, Indian, etc stick together and put their race’s first, in terms of ideologies. We need to start putting ourselves first, and other races secondary. Support our own. Every race had bad apples. Every race commits crimes amongst their own. Again, we need to start putting each other first. Not these ****s who lust after white women or feel rewarded for having a white woman

I ain’t never like Gillie. He’s Casanova before Casanova. NOBODY EVERY TALKS ABOUT HIS MUSIC. Just his antics. Attention whoring man
Nah some lame asses
Was in here like a few months ago
Co-signing some trash *** song he did YEARS ago
Had the video posted in here and everything
Was a few co-signers too
Lucky I can’t remember who

Every race of people kill each other
So stop with that black on black crime ****
Go to China
All Chinese they kill and oppress their own
Never hear no Chinese on Chinese crime
Go to Mexico same thing
That whole black on black ****
Is a damn way to get the focus off the real problem
And blame us
for our own oppression
Don’t ever use that dumb *** talking point again

Every race of people kill each other
So stop with that black on black crime ****
Go to China
All Chinese they kill and oppress their own
Never hear no Chinese on Chinese crime
Go to Mexico same thing
That whole black on black ****
Is a damn way to get the focus off the real problem
And blame us
for our own oppression
Don’t ever use that dumb *** talking point again

Every race has crime and violence against their own but it don’t be on some complete pointless or avoidable **** like ours. Only we put that much value and emphasis on someone getting their chain snatched to where a ***** thought it was more logical to air out a club full of people who paid hard earned money to see you than potentially go out sad. Kenny Chesney security ain’t airing out a crowd of his fans if someone tries to take his watch or some ****.

All races have crime so innocent kids and people getting shot at 4th of July festivities is okay? That’s reverse whataboutism bruh. :lol:

*5 Year Old Black Girl Gets Killed By Stray Bullets*
“But What About White On White Crime?”

:stoneface:

Every race has crime and violence against their own but it don’t be on some complete pointless or avoidable **** like ours. Only we put that much value and emphasis on someone getting their chain snatched to where a ***** thought it was more logical to air out a club full of people who paid hard earned money to see you than potentially go out sad. Kenny Chesney security ain’t airing out a crowd of his fans if someone tries to take his watch or some ****.

All races have crime so innocent kids and people getting shot at 4th of July festivities is okay? That’s reverse whataboutism bruh. :lol:

*5 Year Old Black Girl Gets Killed By Stray Bullets*
“But What About White On White Crime?”

:stoneface:

do you understand how silly you sound? White people kill over material s*** too. As do Asians, Indians, etc. you say stupid stuff bro, then I forgot that you’re young. A crime is a crime. You listen to to much rap dawg. You talking about chain snatching and clubs getting shot up like Hitler ain’t commit genocide over his “pointless” beliefs :lol: :lol:

white dudes go hunting and hit people with “stray bullets” all the time.

Last edited:
do you understand how silly you sound? White people kill over material s*** too. As do Asians, Indians, etc. you say stupid stuff bro, then I forgot that you’re young. A crime is a crime. You listen to to much rap dawg. You talking about chain snatching and clubs getting shot up like Hitler ain’t commit genocide over his “pointless” beliefs :lol: :lol:

white dudes go hunting and hit people with “stray bullets” all the time.
But look who you comparing a regular ***** who was performing doing shows to...Hitler? :lol:

again you can reach and make any make believe comparison but that don’t make airing out a sidewalk or crowd full of people for no other reason than a chain or because you tryna hit one person less stupid :lol:

I’m not saying ****** ain’t gon kill ever at all I’m saying a lot of the **** that kills innocent people outside of “street” happenings is avoidable and unique to us.

But look who you comparing a regular ***** who was performing doing shows to...Hitler? :lol:

again you can reach and make any make believe comparison but that don’t make airing out a sidewalk or crowd full of people for no other reason than a chain or because you tryna hit one person less stupid :lol:

I’m not saying ****** ain’t gon kill ever at all I’m saying a lot of the **** that kills innocent people outside of “street” happenings is avoidable and unique to us.

It doesn’t matter bro. The mob has AIRED out sidewalks. Killed innocent kids and bystanders. Them mafia dudes kill for stepping on their feet or bumping into them. All that s*** is trivial. We are not the only race who kill innocent bystanders. Your line of thinking is ridiculous bruh. Murder is murder. Doesn’t matter what the reasoning is. You talking about chain snatching and clubs being shot up. There’s more to life than rap music, clubs and chains dawg. :lol: :lol: :lol:

you think then man country boys won’t kill you over stealing cattle? Or stealing they ‘56 Chevy? John Gotti and them killed gang members for stealing money or product. Or for cutting side deals.... just like in the hood

Back
Top Bottom